Clear All

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
    And pacman STILL LOST

oh did he really?

Oh yeah If you believe the rigged score card Sure he did

But now that the truth is out. Floyd actually lost

Awkward..

# and you can't do Anything about it but to weep

# froids win is a hoax And all that's left is an empty win.

# nothing was concluded that night and that's the bottom line

Cheers!
    Last edited by Spoon23; 01-24-2016, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Class is dismissed,
      Class dismissed along time ago lol

No one actually listens to a ****** in class buddy. You should be Isolated from others coz you can contaminate other sane brains from becoming insane lol. I am merely sympathizing with you since I have a big heart and have more patience for special cases like you hehehe

Oh, btw, have you realized why you are still red and other fll0mos are already green. Why is that? Something wrong with you kiddo? aside from being a ****** is there anything else? On I know! You DKSAB hahaha

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-24-2016, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        oh did he really?

Oh yeah If you believe the rigged score card Sure he did

But now that the truth is out. Floyd actually lost

Awkward..

# and you can't do Anything about it but to weep

# froids win is a hoax And all that's left is an empty win.

# nothing was concluded that night and that's the bottom line

Cheers!

You've been weeping here for 180 pages so far LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          hahahahha.It's so amusing reading all the flom0s response. You can really see that they really hate this thread. hahahaha.
          peace flom0s. lol.
          That's what happens when Floyd leaves them at the curb collecting dirt and grime lol

# Floyd doesn't care about them hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
            You've been weeping here for 180 pages so far LOL

Weeping? More like a masterpiece of a thread. A bundle of joy!

It's called exposing the truth for everyone. I'm merely a vessel bud

# I enjoy seeing your kind whine

# I also enjoy exposing a fraud

# and I enjoy spreading the truth to rational boxing fans who's never been butt fuvked by floyd, since fl0mos are notorious for having floyd's divk way way up there asses they can't think straight anymore, therefore, they are far gone. Brainless minions who infests all things are like walking zombies that can't think for themselves. That's you I'm referring too lol

Floyd fan club

Starring: travesty/Sucio416

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-24-2016, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• And after Sucio's butt fuvk initiations in the Floyd fan club..

Sucio becomes..

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-24-2016, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Guy cries literally all day every day on multiple accounts because he can't cope with Manny's failure.

For nearly a year tells everyone else they're emotionally devastated and can't handle the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Guy cries literally all day every day on multiple accounts because he can't cope with Manny's failure.

For nearly a year tells everyone else they're emotionally devastated and can't handle the truth.

How many times have you visited my thread?

Oh right! I lost count since you love coming in here whining like a teenage brat that needs some breast feeding from yo mama hahaha!

# Fl0mo Biatch fits happen in here a lot and I love it!! lmao

# you can't dispute the thread topic no fl0mo can

Sweat spray for maximum effect.. Adrian!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Class dismissed along time ago lol

No one actually listens to a ****** in class buddy. You should be Isolated from others coz you can contaminate other sane brains from becoming insane lol. I am merely sympathizing with you since I have a big heart and have more patience for special cases like you hehehe

Oh, btw, have you realized why you are still red and other fll0mos are already green. Why is that? Something wrong with you kiddo? aside from being a ****** is there anything else? On I know! You DKSAB hahaha

I know who does know **** about boxing. Boxers!!! Trainers!!!! Boxing Judges!!!

Find just 5 that agree with you. Come on. I can find 5 that agree that pacquaio lost in less than 3 minutes. I want you to find just 5.

Don't make up an excuse, either. Let's see what you come up with. If not, tuck ya tail like ya little homie, Rath, and bow down.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      I know who does know **** about boxing. Boxers!!! Trainers!!!! Boxing Judges!!!
                      So much pent up anger. Temper, temper, temper

That's why your red and other fl0mos are green is because you aren't cool enough for the hood buddy. Take a chill pill and learn boxing first and come back after 10 years. By that time you can dance with the big boys and maybe then you can be worthy of my discussions
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 01-24-2016, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X