No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Pac/Floyd investigation, can lives truly be ruined for an entire year by the outcome of one sporting event?
    nobody said you have to ruin your life for this.

have fun make videos, find clips, post gay photos, make ugly people's meme.

there's a lot of things to do in this thread.

stop ruining your life and enjoy.

and upgrade your post from that kindergarten insult you learned from sleepstrings
    Last edited by Rath; 01-19-2016, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yup he won't come back alright. IV gate scandal won't let him fight the pacquiaos or the GGGs of this game. He will only come back, however, for the Berto's of this game.

But I'm sure you want Floyd to go 50 right? Am I right? So should you deal with it that his retired? He needs to fight another Berto type of fighter to get to 50. I'm sure you want that right? Hehehe
      What I want is for grown men to stop acting like creating pointless threads are going to change reality, they won't. If Floyd wants to come back and fight number 50, cool, I'll watch it but if he chooses to stay retired I won't blame him a bit. The poor idiots that wanted him to lose already lined his pockets, heh, the show's over....

Comment

• Haters Pay Bills. Haters are his biggest financial contributors!

Floyd needs to go to Warton business school and teach the MBA students & professors that love sells, but hate propels. Biggest haters contributed the biggest pay check to a man who controlled his career.

Unlike other entertainers, Floyd realized the revenue his brand generated & capatilized on it. Aurm realized that monetizing "Manny" was great, and really cashed in on the brand he created. If you have to look up anything I wrote..... Please don't reply to me. Fending off tards when I take massive dumps is painful enough. No slow mo **** please!!

Best Regards,
        Zaroku
        Last edited by Zaroku; 01-20-2016, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          What I want is for grown men to stop acting like creating pointless threads are going to change reality, they won't. If Floyd wants to come back and fight number 50, cool, I'll watch it but if he chooses to stay retired I won't blame him a bit. The poor idiots that wanted him to lose already lined his pockets, heh, the show's over....
          This thread is bigger than Floyd. This covers the survival of boxing and how we can improve the future of boxing in how not to exploit the loop holes of the sport, which we can truly see has been exploited by your fraud hero. Politics and biased home cooking is evident in this fight to say this is a pointless thread is to say you don't want boxing to move forward.

So much stuff we can learn in this fight alone. One united governing body should take command of this sport which we love. There is much to fix in this sport far less sophisticated than other more popular sports such as NFL, NBA, TENNIS, F1, baseball were one governing body is absolute.

Floyd's diva ways have sprouted a new generation of divas that now follows his footsteps. His legacy is cherry pick and fight the least resistance with the most money can generate and exploit the loopholes in the game to favor him such as forcing the hand of his opponents to wear pillow gloves, blood tested until he's opponent is ****** dry while he gets a TUE, choosing his own referee for consecutive fights, fights only in his hometown etc etc..

Boxers are now becoming divas who just care about money, who rather fight the Rod Salkas and not fight the best. Unifying titles, fighting the best, being the #1 in a division doesnt mean much anymore. More and more divas in the sport, thanks to Haymon and overpaying his fighters the sport turns into shi.t slowly. At first it was just a couple divas here and there but nowadays its more like 80% divas and maybe 20% real fighters. It's saddening to see your beloved hobby slowly dying and so many fools not seeing it and defending said circumstances.

Boxing can lesrn from what UFC is the doing and offering what boxing isn't.

Consistent fights against the best, single champions, less weight divisions, no useless mandatories only fights against the next best guy, incentive based contracts that reward exciting fights, less robberies and politics and undercards that are absolutely stacked, I don't remember the last great undercard boxing had with more than one good fight.

UFC as a promotional outfit is doing what all boxing fans want boxing to do.

But the Floyd mayweather's of today is an example of why boxing is dying. Fighters are now cherry picking to the path of less resistance. That's not how nba play offs would want to be played, that's not how Super Bowl are too be played. That's not how tennis is suppose to be played when it's all about elimination until the last 2 men or 2 teams are left standing are finally matched. That is the beauty of any sport.

If we are to believe Berto was his last fight. He literally closed his career cherry picking Berto to the last drop. Says it all right there.

Your boxer is a fraud.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 01-20-2016, 04:53 AM.

Comment

This thread is bigger than Floyd. This covers the survival of boxing and how we can improve the future of boxing in how not to exploit the loop holes of the sport, which we can truly see has been exploited by your fraud hero. Politics and biased home cooking is evident in this fight to say this is a pointless thread is to say you don't want boxing to move forward.

So much stuff we can learn in this fight alone. One united governing body should take command of this sport which we love. There is much to fix in this sport far less sophisticated than other more popular sports such as NFL, NBA, TENNIS, F1, baseball were one governing body is absolute.

Floyd's diva ways have sprouted a new generation of divas that now follows his footsteps. His legacy is cherry pick and fight the least resistance with the most money can generate and exploit the loopholes in the game to favor him such as forcing the hand of his opponents to wear pillow gloves, blood tested until he's opponent is ****** dry while he gets a TUE, choosing his own referee for consecutive fights, fights only in his hometown etc etc..

Boxers are now becoming divas who just care about money, who rather fight the Rod Salkas and not fight the best. Unifying titles, fighting the best, being the #1 in a division doesnt mean much anymore. More and more divas in the sport, thanks to Haymon and overpaying his fighters the sport turns into shi.t slowly. At first it was just a couple divas here and there but nowadays its more like 80% divas and maybe 20% real fighters. It's saddening to see your beloved hobby slowly dying and so many fools not seeing it and defending said circumstances.

Boxing can lesrn from what UFC is the doing and offering what boxing isn't.

Consistent fights against the best, single champions, less weight divisions, no useless mandatories only fights against the next best guy, incentive based contracts that reward exciting fights, less robberies and politics and undercards that are absolutely stacked, I don't remember the last great undercard boxing had with more than one good fight.

UFC as a promotional outfit is doing what all boxing fans want boxing to do.

But the Floyd mayweather's of today is an example of why boxing is dying. Fighters are now cherry picking to the path of less resistance. That's not how nba play offs would want to be played, that's not how Super Bowl are too be played. That's not how tennis is suppose to be played when it's all about elimination until the last 2 men or 2 teams are left standing are finally matched. That is the beauty of any sport.

If we are to believe Berto was his last fight. He literally closed his career cherry picking Berto to the last drop. Says it all right there.

Your boxer is a fraud.

Lol poor guy

Type more

Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
              Lol poor guy

Type more
              I asked about Manny saying today there was nothing wrong with his shoulder and then off course that leaves the big Elephant in the room .

If there was nothing wrong with his shoulder why did he want a blast of Toradol .

And Spoon and his headjob Rath are nowhere to be seen lol .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                I asked about Manny saying today there was nothing wrong with his shoulder and then off course that leaves the big Elephant in the room .

If there was nothing wrong with his shoulder why did he want a blast of Toradol .

And Spoon and his headjob Rath are nowhere to be seen lol .
                if you are questioning Pac for that why don't you question floyd for this

same as if floyd was not dehydrated why did he inject 750 ml of unknown substance on his veins.

that up until know nobody knows who administered.

reloaded you still don't know how many years in a decade and yet here you are arguing with smart people pretending to be on our level.

Comment

When there is a crime you look at clues of events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in a form of a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing. Videos of a fight are events captured and trapped in time.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans can see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised in Vegas.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if it were counted correctly. It would have made it 8-4 for Pac,

Since these 5 rounds in these videos were given to floyd, when in fact it shouldnt have. Add the 3 rounds judges officially gave to Pac. That's an easy 8-4 in favor of the yellow trunks guy.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

Those who want to dispute the author's work. Time stamp it and let's discuss, but I assure you it's all there in it's purest form.

Enjoy!
                  The truth! 8-4 a very clear win for pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
                    Lol poor guy

Type more
                    If spoon was so passionate about the sport of boxing then why not complain about all the actual robberies that occur more often then they should, not just the legitimate lose of his fallen idol. The pact@rd brigade's bias is transparent.

You won't be hearing about the corruption in boxing if Bradley wins clearly and gets robbed by the jugdges, and more so you will be hearing less and less from the pact@rd brigade once their idol retires. As a matter of fact once Pacquiao retires i guarantee they will be making threads bashing Mayweather long after they stop posting of Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                      If spoon was so passionate about the sport of boxing then why not complain about all the actual robberies that occur more often
                      The Pac and Floyd fight is the biggest example of this generation super fight. They are the 2 most popular ambassadors of the sport. That fight brought boxing fans, casual fans and the world to see it. Front and center.

What better way to address the wrong doings in boxing than to use this super fraud fight to the spot light. As I've mentioned in this thread there are much to fix in this corrupt business which is boxing. You only need common sense and a 2 sets of eyes to see how this fight is a big fat joke.

There are many rigged fights, but this takes the cake for the gravity it brings to the table since it is the biggest fight generated in the history of the sport. So that is why this is the best example of day light robbery in the biggest sports heist in history, when one athlete literally ran and hugged his way to a 200 million dollar purse all the way to the bank as the MGM grand arena booed him as he was announced the winner of a fight he didn't deserve for that poor performance. But thanks to Vegas he won and got away with the heist. Vegas was in cahoots. That is obvious. Hence, this thread has exposed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X