• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    They really do tbh.
    He walked into that punch for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
      Then quotes a "When Even Your Trainer thinks you lost , when all Sr. is saying is not to fight scared.
      That is not just a trainer, that's Floyd's father. Blood related. I'll trust my father more than anything in the world. Family comes first.

And Floyd's father said he was fighting like a vagina. Read between the lines brotha', he was telling his son he was losing and step up his game.

And as the dust settled, video evidences shows Floyd did lose as insurmountable evidences show Pac outgunned him for 12 rounds.

Pac not only outpointed Floyd for 12 rounds, he also dished out most of the lethal blows of the fight.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-17-2016, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        That is not just a trainer, that's Floyd's father. Blood related. I'll trust my father more than anything in the world. Family comes first.

And Floyd's father said he was fighting like a vagina. Read between the lines brotha', he was telling his son he was losing and step up his game.

And as the dust settled, video evidences shows Floyd did lose as insurmountable evidences show Pac outgunned him for 12 rounds.

Pac not only outpointed Floyd for 12 rounds, he also dished out most of the lethal blows of the fight.

Yeah Man, Pacquiao schooled Floyd

Comment

I will keep on debating. Manny Pacquiao lost the biggest fight of his career with the entire world watching. Two guys spamming boxingscene won't erase that failure.
          Lance won 7 imagine that, 7 Tour de France while the whole world is watching.

only two guys exposed him.

guess who were those two guys who erased all those 7 wins?
          Last edited by Rath; 01-17-2016, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Johnwooo8686 your sig is mcGregor and you can't even differentiate a lethal shot from a pitty patter shots or slap shots from Floyd tsk tsk tsk..

What you just posted just shows lame sloppy punches.

This is how you do it buddy.

Ouch!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-17-2016, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              LMAO. Spoon claims some guy gave him that taint licking sig, and now it his badge of honor. In their slow motion circle jerk minds, JMM beating PAC in fights 2 & 3 is not what they want to see. They believe PAC knocked himself out in the 4th fight. PAC threw himself on JMM's fist, making the 4th fight a win for PAC. Marquez just happened to be in the ring when Manny defeated himself by savage KO.

They confuse boxing fans laughter for proof that Manny won. Personally, I like reading PAC's excuses. My favorite is the tight socks excuse, followed by God speaking to PAC in a vision.
              I actually did change spoon's user title. For months...even years the pacstans had free rein of change user titles. One Sunday morning my user title got changed by junior gong. This prompted me to look into how junior gong changed my user title. I realized when the vb store refueled and claimed every "change user title" for two weeks in a row. It was no longer available in the store by the third week.

Comment

• Comment

I actually did change spoon's user title. For months...even years the pacstans had free rein of change user titles. One Sunday morning my user title got changed by junior gong. This prompted me to look into how junior gong changed my user title. I realized when the vb store refueled and claimed every "change user title" for two weeks in a row. It was no longer available in the store by the third week.
                  Thanks for clearing that up, and you nailed him on the taint licking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Thanks for clearing that up, and you nailed him on the taint licking.
                    They'd cut a baby's throat if Pac said the angels commanded it. They're real life unsullied.

Comment

So you did that. It's been years you planted that. Add a couple of years to now, if you did that before for hating on me, what more at present. And yet, you are still here trolling me lmao

By now, you must really hate me for exposing your fraud hero hehe

Thanks for the title, it's a constant reminder fl0mos hate me. As Zaroku pointed out a badge of honor. A show off how low a grown man can go to go to that length to act like a ruffled up immature teenager hehe

Cheers!
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 01-17-2016, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X