No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ali100 View Post
    Freddie roach admits he thought floyd mayweather beat manny pacquiao; says he's good, but boring
    Oh the Parkinson's guy who has no business doing pad work and boxing to that matter. The guy has no more hand and eye coordination, his meds for his Parkinson's has made him delusional. As he has clearly turned into a delusional attention whore who can't think straight anymore. He has no more business in boxing. He's an overrated trainer lol Pac was carrying him in the later part of pac's career.

And besides, I'll believe blood more than anything, Floyd snr, and uncle roger knows best for Floyd. Floyd snr saw his son fight like a vagina, and uncle Roger wants Floyd to prove himself again since his nephew didn't prove jack that night. That I can believe. That's blood.

Oh and Pac after the fight when interviewed by max kellerman if he won the fight, without hesitation he said he did. As he truly did as video evidence proves it.

The truth.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 01-18-2016, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ali100 View Post
      https://youtu.be/asTgPBd-TA8 ROACH ON PACQUIAO'S INJURY: "THE SALT WATER IS JUST A F**KIN STORY"
      In any surgery that a human being go through, he or she needs to heal. Wether you stay in bed and rest or do the unconventional route of salt water healing. It's up to you.

That said, only a good surgeon can make his patient heal quicker if the said surgery went well.

As evidence suggest. Pac's surgeon is A1 caliber. When you are sick and injured you need to rest. And that's the bottom line. Don't know what the fuzz with salt water is to you guys. It's the excellent surgery that repaired Pac. You guys are just grasping straws lol

Torn rotator cuff proofs

Torn rotator cuff red mark @ right shoulder. It bled out.

Dr.Neal ElAttrache (the same doctor who performed the surgery on Kobe Bryant's). Explains Pacquiao's rotator cuff injury.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-18-2016, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        In real time Pac still won, it's just clearer in slow motion who deservingly connected more.

That said,

Floyd officially did win but did he actually deserve it?

Nope.

Video evidences shows Floyd shouldn't have won.

# you can't dispute then truth

# truth is it's what counts more than an official record

It seems like you found your truth. Good for you.

truth

# truth counts more than an official record

# We each have our own truth

# your truth is Manny winning & going to bora bora with Justin Beiber. While the money team pulls a train on Jinkee.

#. The pain Floyd inflicted upon you in all frames of reference.

I wonder if slow motion pain hurts more than real time pain???

The slow motion penetrative powers of a one armed Floyd humiliating PacTiznards globally is a heavy burden my friend. So heavy...
        Such a heavy cross to bear!!!

Are you and/or Rath stupid enough to do this???

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugHO5LBR8Ns

This is why I jizz in all the Filipina women I encounter.

I don't want you or Brother Rath ever doing this for PAC.

Promise me!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          Lance won 7 imagine that, 7 Tour de France while the whole world is watching.

only two guys exposed him.

guess who were those two guys who erased all those 7 wins?
          Lethal Rath. Just lethal.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Damn. pac clearly won 8 rounds after watching the slowmo video. And this floyd was on PEDS vs a one armed pac.
            When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

What he forgot to mention:

I had all the PEDS money can buy, mask it with the best IVS in the market, and still I lost to a one armed man.

Impressive, most impressive.

Comment

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

What he forgot to mention:

I had all the PEDS money can buy, mask it with the best IVS in the market, and still I lost to a one armed man.

Impressive, most impressive.

Comment

Lethal Rath. Just lethal.
                they are searching who these two guys were

one was the main account the other one was an alt if you know what i mean LOL

Comment

• Floyd fan club

Starring: Considerthis

Comment

• Does it feel bad knowing that it will never ever be changed to a NC like all of you are praying for?

It will always remain the same - "Floyd Mayweather Defeats Manny Pacquiao and remains undefeated and the best of the era."

49-0

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      Does it feel bad knowing that it will never ever be changed to a NC like all of you are praying for?

It will always remain the same - "Floyd Mayweather Defeats Manny Pacquiao and remains undefeated and the best of the era."

49-0
                      don't hold your breath, took them quiet sometime to get Lance.

hope oprah is still alive by then when it catches up on Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X