Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    facts don't matter,
    Facts don't matter?

I just gave you a ton of video evidences showing Floyd lost. Now try to dispute solid evidences I just presented than just you whining and crying like a teenage boy that you aren't lol

# Zaroku's hundredth post and not a single fact to back his boy up

# you can't dispute facts

# video evidences don't lie

# time stamp it buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      They'd cut a baby's throat if Pac said the angels commanded it. They're real life unsullied.
      They have constructed a virtual World where PAC is a living GOD!! Knocking himself out in Slow Motion. Ay Dios Mio!!! I am gonna Korn extra Filipinas next month to hopefully correct wishful thinking, and raise the avg height to 6 feet two!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        So you did that. It's been years you planted that. Add a couple of years to now, if you did that before for hating on me, what more at present. And yet, you are still here trolling me lmao

By now, you must really hate me for exposing your fraud hero hehe

Thanks for the title, it's a constant reminder fl0mos hate me. As Zaroku pointed out a badge of honor. A show off how low a grown man can go to go to that length to act like a ruffled up immature teenager hehe

Cheers!
        We discussed this, at length, the week I did it. This post should serve as a benchmark for others as to how disingenuous you truly are. You don't even believe Manny won, you just hate the idea that Floyd did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Facts don't matter?

I just gave you a ton of video evidences showing Floyd lost. Now try to dispute solid evidences I just presented than just you whining and crying like a teenage boy that you aren't lol

# Zaroku's hundredth post and not a single fact to back his boy up

# you can't dispute facts

# video evidences don't lie

# time stamp it buddy

Watch the fight in real time, imagine you are impartial, as a ref should be. Imagine Floyd is Manny, & Manny is Floyd. Watch it in real time, like real judges. I don't believe you can.

You probably can't even fathom what I am suggesting..

My gay cousin Raul wants to Raul you to death.. Funny story,, Raul has never had a girl friend. Just like you. In slow mo or not, the only fisting Raul wants to see is twisted ****.

Comment

You don't even believe Manny won
            Ah okay lol you must be delusional.

This thread exposes the truth Floyd lost. So that automatically points to Pac winning it favorably since proof points to him being the true winner that night even with all the disadvantages Pac had against all odds.

Insurmountable undisputed evidences showing Floyd threw less than Manny.

# and you fl0mos are left crying in here with nothing but baseless harping to save your hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Watch the fight in real time, imagine you are impartial, as a ref should be. Imagine Floyd is Manny, & Manny is Floyd. Watch it in real time, like real judges. I don't believe you can.

You probably can't even fathom what I am suggesting..

My gay cousin Raul wants to Raul you to death.. Funny story,, Raul has never had a girl friend. Just like you. In slow mo or not, the only fisting Raul wants to see is twisted ****.
              In real time Pac still won, it's just clearer in slow motion who deservingly connected more.

That said,

Floyd officially did win but did he actually deserve it?

Nope.

Video evidences shows Floyd shouldn't have won.

# you can't dispute the truth

# truth is what really counts more than an official record
              Last edited by Spoon23; 01-18-2016, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Just to gauge this for other people...the Packers lost last night. I'm born and raised in Wisconsin. They lost in OT, it sucks. I'm already over it. Last year against the Seahawks hurt for a week, I didn't even turn on ESPN.
                Now tell us about the bias scoring and who truly deserved the win.
                Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 01-17-2016, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/1pho_83iHgI

Comment

• Freddie roach admits he thought floyd mayweather beat manny pacquiao; says he's good, but boring

Comment

• https://youtu.be/asTgPBd-TA8 ROACH ON PACQUIAO'S INJURY: "THE SALT WATER IS JUST A F**KIN STORY"

Comment

Working...
                      X