No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
    In other news, five black teens have been charged as adults for gang raping an 18 year old woman in a park after chasing her father off with a gun, but that's neither here nor there. I understand that you lack data to defend Floyd but please refrain from steering this thread off topic.
    That's the story of this thread. Floyd fan boys have no legs to stand on. They are completely clueless to how they can defend Floyd's hoax win. When it is so obvious that the insurmountable evidences points to Pac truly winning it.

So They are left crying in here, page after page of tears with nothing to go for, but to stop this thread from exposing the truth. Shows the true winner was and is the Pac-man.

130 plus pages, 33k viewers, not a single Floyd fan can defend Floyd's vagina boxing.

# Pac was the true winner
    Last edited by Spoon23; 01-16-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I was disappointed because I wanted a finish. My dong was jerked, but I didn't finish! I didn't nut up on nothing! Floyd had his track suit on. Manny couldn't cut off the ring. Both are at fault.

He beat Manny. He did.

I feel cheated. On a slightly different tip, the sprinter, Mr. Bolt has pissed me off in the past. I have seen him explode off the blocks, take the lead in the 100 meter sprint, then do just enough to win. I want him to run faster than he has ever run. Faster than fast. I want records shattered. Even if it is a qualifying race. I want to see perfection, even though I have less than perfect days. I want everyone to be better than me, because I know how messed up I am!
      You're a good dude. You call it like you see it. Very accurate. Yah Mayweather got the nod by the 3 judges but he didn't win the big one, and neither did Pacquiao.

I have now gotten over it. After watching Wilder Spilka KO and then Fury's antics I am ready to watch again with interest.

Fury is an idiot but I gotta give it to him, he makes it interesting, and he does well with limited skills and rose to the top in spite of being a big goof in the ring and outstide the ring

Overall it p#sses me off when athletes don't go for it all, in any sport. I get ya. I must say rarely do you see that in MMA. I think the new Heavyweights will bring boxing back.

Comment

• The only fact provided is that you are butt hurt ! But if you like facts I can display how
        Pac's false the greatness of Pac is and the hand picked path vs over the hill fighters , catch weight, and fighters coming off losses in last 2 fights when their esteem was down? The fact that now that Pac is at his end he refuses to offer an up and comer a chance like the has beens he built afforded him a chance to build his resume vs marque names. Selffish , poor sport, whiner, excuse maker and PED user .... those are more facts!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
          The only fact provided is that you are butt hurt ! But if you like facts I can display how
          Pac's false the greatness of Pac is and the hand picked path vs over the hill fighters , catch weight, and fighters coming off losses in last 2 fights when their esteem was down? The fact that now that Pac is at his end he refuses to offer an up and comer a chance like the has beens he built afforded him a chance to build his resume vs marque names. Selffish , poor sport, whiner, excuse maker and PED user .... those are more facts!!
          FYI I hate Mayweather even more !

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            One word,'cult.'

Floyd has brainless loyal followers who cant think for themselves. They are idolizing a false god who can never do wrong.

Yes Floyd has left a big fat black hole. He conned the world and ran with 200 million dollars just by running, pitty patter shots and hugging to his hearts content. Now that's a show stopper. Smh

Now boxing is on life support.
            One word,'cult.'

Pac has brainless loyal followers who cant think for themselves. Believe everthing they read and were not even boxing fans until Pac burst onto the scene. Are ass hurt, sore losers and Champion Excuse makers

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              When there is a crime you look at clues of events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in a form of a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing. Videos of a fight are events captured and trapped in time.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans can see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised in Vegas.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if it were counted correctly. It would have made it 8-4 for Pac,

Since these 5 rounds in these videos were given to floyd, when in fact it shouldnt have. Add the 3 rounds judges officially gave to Pac. That's an easy 8-4 in favor of the yellow trunks guy.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

i am not a MThose who want to dispute the author's work. Time stamp it and let's discuss, but I assure you it's all there in it's purest form.

Enjoy!
              Now since you have all the time in the world and no life. Why not provide the same documentation and so called unbiased video for fights 2 and 3 vs JMM and the eat crow and edit your avatar to Licking Pac's anus. Unbiased lol what are you FBI or Boxing Scene CSI..... Big fat Sore Sport !!! I am not a Maweather fan!
              Last edited by NotaPachugger; 01-17-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                Dude, give it up. Pacquiao loss, and no boxing expert will tell you he won.
                Give it up. Jump on the GGG bandwagon already.
                Exactly GGG is beating up no names and yet his followers are calling out Canelo.
                Opponents since 2011: Lemieux, Monroe, Murray, Rubio, Geale, Adams, Stevens, Macklin, Ishida, Rosado, Proksa, Fuchigami, Simon, Ouma

The guy needs to fight 2 fighter sof recognition before he can even speak of a shot the title or surrender 90/10 split now ! GGG brings nothing to the fight as his PPV numbers have shown vs suspect opposition. Canelo is not running he simplu=y has no need to fight this fake ass at this given time and risk it all

Comment

• I know it was a close fight but in the slomo video pac clearly won.

Comment

• Damn. pac clearly won 8 rounds after watching the slowmo video. And this floyd was on PEDS vs a one armed pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      how many i don't know genius floyd fans presented on this thread and on the IV scandal thread.

genius floyd fans list of i don't knows:

Was Floyd dehydrated - i don't know

who was the registered nurse - i don't know

who was the paramedics i don't know

where does the paramedic came from - i don't know

was the 750 ml IV bag content really saline and Vit c - i don't know

where were the videos of floyd being randomly drug tested by USADA - I don't know.

want me to continue?

i don't know far exceeds that of genius floyd fans alleged Pac fans excuses.

Genius Floyd fans " I don't know " are facts.
                      Ahahahahaha.
                      "I don't know" if all flom0s is really a fan of floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X