No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
    Actually I wanted Gatti vs Floyd instead I got a Chris Byrd or a Terrance Ali match. And it happened in front of the biggest audience of all time.

I know I know. But I can't let it go. You know why? Because the sport that was made famous by Louis Robinson Ali Hagler Leonard Duran was ruined by the self declared TBE.

And now in 2016 we are left with nothing.

I wonder what the state boxing would be like today if Floyd never existed?
    Would it be better of worse?

TBE should hang himself. Manny needs to excuse himself.

I prayed for a war, but got...???? Boring. I got Floyd winning the Gold Medal he deserved. But Floyd gave me the paper guy I still can't understand.. Stand and deliver.... Glad I didn't buy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I prayed for a war, but got...???? Boring. I got Floyd winning the Gold Medal he deserved. But Floyd gave me the paper guy I still can't understand.. Stand and deliver.... Glad I didn't buy it.
      How do you not buy the biggest fight of all time..

Why'd you expect a war? Seriously?
      Mayweather stopping warring back in 2006. Pacquiao stop warring back in 2012.
      Both guys were technical, genius boxers. That's what I expected to see and it's what I got.

What really altered/alters people perception of the fight is that they expected Pacquiao to be super-aggressive while Floyd does his usual. Pacquiao wasn't going to be aggressive, he wasn't fighting Marquez in there. Pacquiao boxed Floyd; Floyd boxed Pacquiao. It wasn't supposed to be a fight.

When was the last time you saw two fighters that extremely talented in the ring together? Not since Duran-Leonard IMO. The knock of both fighters was age. No doubt, it would've been more of a "fight" in 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Diggity View Post

Both guys were technical, genius boxers. That's what I expected to see and it's what I got.

What really altered/alters people perception of the fight is that they expected Pacquiao to be super-aggressive while Floyd does his usual. Pacquiao wasn't going to be aggressive, he wasn't fighting Marquez in there. Pacquiao boxed Floyd; Floyd boxed Pacquiao. It wasn't supposed to be a fight.

When was the last time you saw two fighters that extremely talented in the ring together? Not since Duran-Leonard IMO. The knock of both fighters was age. No doubt, it would've been more of a "fight" in 2009.

It was what it was. The best man won!!!

Comment

Yes Absolutely the biggest heist in all of sports history.
          What I don't get are the followers who liked it, defend a thief like that, and actually praise him. What the H*ll is that?
          And now boxing is on life support.

Kinda like the people who saw the State Of The Union Address and actually believed everything the Community Organizer (President?) said. Yet when you look at the actual facts the country is bad shape in all categories, 50 million people are unemployed and 50% of the people pay no taxes and now the economy is on life support.

Floyd blew it big time. Wished he didn't. We should have had the fight of the year. He blew it and I'm mad about it. I love this sport.
          One word,'cult.'

Floyd has brainless loyal followers who cant think for themselves. They are idolizing a false god who can never do wrong.

Yes Floyd has left a big fat black hole. He conned the world and ran with 200 million dollars just by running, pitty patter shots and hugging to his hearts content. Now that's a show stopper. Smh

Now boxing is on life support.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 01-16-2016, 06:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Diggity View Post

Yes it was a technical fight. A fast pace chess match. The thing is Pac was the injured guy with only one healthy arm and he still commanded the center of the ring and pressed the action that evidently pushed Floyd back against the ropes over and over for 12 rounds.

Ring general - Pac

Floyd played it safe and kept on running around the ring landing pitter patter sloppy slaps here and there that has no intent of landing anything significant. In short he fought to survive.

That said, Floyd did something that is foul in boxing and the ref allowed him to do it without any indication of penalizing him. Floyd hugged Pac every-time Pac was about to counter him. That is just lame boxing done in the biggest stage. Vagina boxing doesn't belong to the biggest stage of boxing in where you can show case your talent as a true great.

Case in point:

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk...

Still with all that fouling video evidence shows Pac still outpointed the runner.

(This one is not technical. This is called exploiting the loop holes in boxing. Were in refs can be bought.)

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-16-2016, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

When I was a kid I saw Duran Leonard 3. I was expecting a war and Leonard did a number on the fans. I predicted Floyd would do the same thing and I was right. Unlike you I paid for that PPV. I didn't expect a WAR so to speak but i was hoping Floyd would have tried to finish his career with ****. As a result the the fans would have stood up during some exchanges. The people didn't move. The only crowd that noise happened was when Manny landed those hard shots during I think round 4. That's it.

I would define out boxing as when Floyd outboxed the inexperienced Canelo or the undeserving Guerrero or the undeserving Berto. Definitely not on May 2nd. That was take the money and run performance. Not a mark on Manny.

A nothing performance by Floyd creating a nothing event. He got his money but he deserves nothing.

You need to get over that.

I can't because the sport is now 2nd fiddle to UFC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                One word,'cult.'

Floyd has brainless loyal followers who cant think for themselves. They are idolizing a false god who can never do wrong.

Yes Floyd has left a big fat black hole. He conned the world and ran with 200 million dollars just by running, pitty patter shots and hugging to his hearts content. Now that's a show stopper. Smh

Now boxing is on life support.
                Floyd is irrelevant already.

When he can't take it anymore he'll want to come back but can't because the IV and Ped crap can't be hidden anymore.

We will hear of him only on TMZ for the trouble he will get in with violence toward women. Great Boxer, Best Defensive Boxer ever but terrible character.

Comment

When I was a kid I saw Duran Leonard 3. I was expecting a war and Leonard did a number on the fans. I predicted Floyd would do the same thing and I was right. Unlike you I paid for that PPV. I didn't expect a WAR so to speak but i was hoping Floyd would have tried to finish his career with ****. As a result the the fans would have stood up during some exchanges. The people didn't move. The only crowd that noise happened was when Manny landed those hard shots during I think round 4. That's it.

I would define out boxing as when Floyd outboxed the inexperienced Canelo or the undeserving Guerrero or the undeserving Berto. Definitely not on May 2nd. That was take the money and run performance. Not a mark on Manny.

A nothing performance by Floyd creating a nothing event. He got his money but he deserves nothing.

You need to get over that.

I can't because the sport is now 2nd fiddle to UFC.
                  I was disappointed because I wanted a finish. My dong was jerked, but I didn't finish! I didn't nut up on nothing! Floyd had his track suit on. Manny couldn't cut off the ring. Both are at fault.

He beat Manny. He did.

I feel cheated. On a slightly different tip, the sprinter, Mr. Bolt has pissed me off in the past. I have seen him explode off the blocks, take the lead in the 100 meter sprint, then do just enough to win. I want him to run faster than he has ever run. Faster than fast. I want records shattered. Even if it is a qualifying race. I want to see perfection, even though I have less than perfect days. I want everyone to be better than me, because I know how messed up I am!
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 01-16-2016, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• Spoon must be pretty pleased with his sweet self-deprecating self, all these pages of delicious ridicule, all of the posts of ******ic disrespect. But what makes this all the more tantalizing, he loves a good old fist up the bum.

Thanks Spoon!

Comment

• Spoon is a self described PAC taint licker... Spoon lick some poon. Grow a pair.
                      Nut up on every woman you can. Stop slow motioning life.

Where is your dumb axx investigation???
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 01-16-2016, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X