Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

good Hearn card coming up! who you got and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good Hearn card coming up! who you got and how?

So it looks like we could get Mitchell vs Linares, Selby vs Gradovic and Joshua vsJohnson on the same card.

Three very interesting potentially exciting fights on the same card. Hope to **** it's not on PPV!

Who you got winning?

I've got Linares by UD but i can definitely see Mitchell catching at some point and giving him some very hairy moment.

I can see Selby winning against Gradovic but his defence might be a little lax for this level, a reckon Gradovic can grind him down to UD or possibly a late stoppage, depending how.Selby handles the pace.

Joshua I think will have plenty to keep Johnson behind his she'll for comfortable Ud. Be very interesting to see how he handles more rounds, and hopefully Johnson can conjure up the cojones to test Aj's defence/chin a little.

Lol good exciting card and I predict 3 UD's

Edit: **** it. Don't see Linares vs Mitchell going to cards, so changing my pick to Linares Kayo
    Last edited by Tom Cruise; 03-19-2015, 05:55 PM.

Comment

It is a good card, first one in a while for Matchroom. I think Mitchell can do it but you never know if he will turn up in his best form or not. Both men are vulnerable and unreliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
        It is a good card, first one in a while for Matchroom. I think Mitchell can do it but you never know if he will turn up in his best form or not. Both men are vulnerable and unreliable.
        I can see Mitchell catching him with something, but ingeneral I think Linares is the better boxer. Hopefully we get the much famed 'motivated Mitchell' on this fight!

Come on GBS, these are good fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          I can see Mitchell catching him with something, but ingeneral I think Linares is the better boxer. Hopefully we get the much famed 'motivated Mitchell' on this fight!

Come on GBS, these are good fights!
          Mitchell had a very convincing attitude in his ifl interview prior to his last bout about being 30, getting aches and still not be a World Champ due to his slacking and lack of commitment. I think he will turn up this time. We all know what the Mitchell is capable of if he shows up.

This is a 50-50 fight, but I'm pulling for Kevin.

Comment

I don't think it's Joshua v Johnson, think Joshua is getting a tune up or maybe I heard wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              I don't think it's Joshua v Johnson, think Joshua is getting a tune up or maybe I heard wrong.
              The article on Sky sports said Johnson, but if its changed since then i dont know

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Joshua is having a tune up on 4th of April in Newcastle. Then it will be Johnson on May 30th.

Comment

Not bad. Shelby Gradovic should be good. I honestly can't ever look forward to watching Johnson fight though.

Comment

Thoughts lads?.

Comment

Working...
                    X