No announcement yet.

The British fighter prospect prediction league

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    Martin murray, not really a prospect but what do you guys think of him???
    Decent top 10 middleweight. Thought he did good just now and should have had a result vs Martinez.

Not a top fighter though. but talented.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Decent top 10 middleweight. Thought he did good just now and should have had a result vs Martinez.

Not a top fighter though. but talented.
      Murray's useless,i doubt he'll ever be a legit champion.

Even Hatton got sick of him.

Comment

Should actually be 30-0, the unified, undisputed Middleweight champion. Both blemishes were clear robberies in my opinion. He has no charisma though, quite a boring character.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
          I'm giving a huge shout out to Mitchell Smith the super featherweight.

The baby face assassin is 8-0 and looks a huge player to be one of are main guys in a few years to come.

He has bundles of power and his defense is well up there(even though his opponents have failed to test that defense)also.

He sets his shots up brilliantly and doesn't just load up on them.

Brilliant future.
          I am on this bandwagon.

Mitchell Smith is my pick.

Even if he does look like Kathy Burke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I am on this bandwagon.

Mitchell Smith is my pick.

Even if he does look like Kathy Burke.
            Anyone think there are any banana skins in tonight's bill?

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
              Anyone think there are any banana skins in tonight's bill?
              I think Rocky Fielding is probably better than some thought he was.

That was a tough fight.

I expect Joshua to absolutely banjo Matt Skelton.

Comment

War callum Smith

Comment

It's pretty depressing to see people - for whatever reason - happy to write off kids, who in many cases, are both undefeated and have yet to physically mature.

The final stage of growth occurs somewhere, depending on the genetics of the individual, between the ages of 19 and 23 (approx).

Within a brief space of four months a kid can take on anywhere up to three inches in height, breadth and ten to twelve pounds. Which can be the difference between hitting an opponent without obvious signs of distress and knocking the guy into a three week coma.

Drawing far-reaching conclusions from the performances of fighters listed in this thread against - predominantly - training opposition is silly. Just because many make mistakes now (at a level where mistakes are less problematic than essential to skill and mental development) it in no way follows they will be repeated at national, regional or world title level if the opportunity arises.

As Donald Sutherland says atop his Sherman in Kelly's Heroes, "Have a little faith, baby".

Comment

There are quite a few for me. Luke Campbell, Smith, Joshua.. I don't see Hugh Fury ever lifting a world title unless it's a ABC title! No disrespect meant, That's just IMO.

My pick! "Joshua"

Comment

My pick Billy Joe saunders tonight against a tough Italian whos undefeated. Could be a potential Bannana peel?

Comment

Working...
                      X