Collapse
No announcement yet.

The British fighter prospect prediction league

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Eubank jr will definitely become a world champion at either 160 or 168. I'd be surprised if Billy Joe Saunders became a world champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
      Chris Eubank jr will definitely become a world champion at either 160 or 168. I'd be surprised if Billy Joe Saunders became a world champ.
      Wanna bet on that?

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
        Wanna bet on that?
        What would the bet be? that Eubank becomes a champ? That Saunders doesn't? or that Eubank does and Saunders doesn't?

Comment

What would the bet be? that Eubank becomes a champ? That Saunders doesn't? or that Eubank does and Saunders doesn't?
          LOL,Eubank doesn't become champ.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
            LOL,Eubank doesn't become champ.
            I'd happily bet on that, message me about it.

Comment

I'd happily bet on that, message me about it.

How much you wanna bet?

Comment

Callum Smith is a beast. He's one for the future for sure.

AJ, Hughie, Yafai, Campbell, Galahad.... They are all top prospects in my opinion.

Doubt BJ Saunders or Eubank Jr will ever make it out of European level.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Callum Smith is a beast. He's one for the future for sure.

AJ, Hughie, Yafai, Campbell, Galahad.... They are all top prospects in my opinion.

Doubt BJ Saunders or Eubank Jr will ever make it out of European level.
                  With world champions like Peter Quillin, Sam Soliman, Miguel Cotto and with GGG likely sooner or later going to SMW they will more than have a good shot at breaking out of European level and nabbing a world title.

Peter Quillin is overrated but he is more tested than either BJ or Eubank Jr but I still wouldn't say Quillin wipes the floor with either two so easily.
                  Sam Soliman is old more ripe for the picking I'd fancy BJ Saunders chance against him on making Solimans high work-rate ineffective.
                  Miguel Cotto will likely vacate that WBC title and that will be possibly an easy pick-up, just depends what Andy Lee does and with Matthew Macklin I think still in the hunt for a title...

Honestly though I definitely think BJ and Eubank Jr are by far better prospects of going much further than either Andy Lee, Barker or Macklin have went.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    With world champions like Peter Quillin, Sam Soliman, Miguel Cotto and with GGG likely sooner or later going to SMW they will more than have a good shot at breaking out of European level and nabbing a world title.

Peter Quillin is overrated but he is more tested than either BJ or Eubank Jr but I still wouldn't say Quillin wipes the floor with either two so easily.
                    Sam Soliman is old more ripe for the picking I'd fancy BJ Saunders chance against him on making Solimans high work-rate ineffective.
                    Miguel Cotto will likely vacate that WBC title and that will be possibly an easy pick-up, just depends what Andy Lee does and with Matthew Macklin I think still in the hunt for a title...

Honestly though I definitely think BJ and Eubank Jr are by far better prospects of going much further than either Andy Lee, Barker or Macklin have went.
                    I don't think so at all. All of the guys, maybe with the exception of Soliman who I honestly don't know much about, would easily wipe the floor with both CEU and BJS.

What makes you say GGG is going to SMW? I mean, he might do it for the right fight, but he won't campaign at SMW I wouldn't think. He's more of a light middleweight moving up in weight.

Also, I don't think picking up a vacant belt against a dud makes you world level. I'm talking about fighting the best middleweights in the world. The only world class fighter in that division right now is GGG in my opinion. Doubt Cotto will campaign at mw and Sergio should retire. Quillin hasn't fought anyone.

In fact, the closest is probably Martin Murray, who in my opinion, should be undefeated with a draw.

Regardless, I don't think either will be a force.

Comment

Martin murray, not really a prospect but what do you guys think of him???

Comment

Working...
                      X