No announcement yet.

Froch Vs Groves II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Friday? Today even.
    I'm not above admitting I can be a dumbass at times.
    Has anyone seen the press conference, did McCracken come across as confident as his fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArturoBalboa View Post
      On Friday? Today even.
      I'm not above admitting I can be a dumbass at times.
      Has anyone seen the press conference, did McCracken come across as confident as his fighter?
      All looked good on both there parts! McCracken came across ok!

War

There you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3G3T...&feature=share
      Last edited by typeone; 05-29-2014, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by typeone View Post
        All looked good on both there parts! McCracken came across ok!

War

There you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3G3T...&feature=share
        Cheers mate. I'll give it a watch once I put my lad to bed. Really can't wait for this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArturoBalboa View Post
          Thank you. I know from previous posts we have a similar train of thought to the outcome of this fight. I truly believe that froch's composure is a veneer that will crack if things start badly for him.

He's all over the place, he contradicts himself weekly on the stoppage initially it was a good stoppage, then it was premature, then it was the correct decision again. Then there's the- no chance of groves beating me, if I get beat I'll retire, groves won't fight me a third time if he gets lucky. There's no consistency. I can't trust the conviction of a man who doesn't know his own mind.

I think Rob McCracken knows, as soon as the rematch was signed he mentioned the possibility of a trilogy. He's the person I'm most interested on hearing speak on Friday.
          Froch can be extremely contradictional, he says something and then says something else.

i just help that he gets humbled even groves surpassing public expectation did not even make it remotely humble

some people have that need to be arrogant and froch is one of them

the things we know are

groves will land right hands
          groves will outjab froch - he can not make technical adjustments at this late stage of his career i can not see it.

i just hope groves works the body more thats what he needs to focus on, body shot body shots and more body shots - but i can see groves landing something big in this fight IMO

Comment

• Sorry to go back to betting talk but there are some interesting specials with money back and matched bets!!
            I'm going to do proper research tonight.

Getting hyped for the fight now!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lego_boxer View Post
              Froch in the later rounds for me, unless Groves gets in a few big combos early on.

I just feel Froch will be able to irritate Groves and force him out of his strong technical boxing style. They will end up going at it hammer and tongs and Froch takes him out.

Imo of course.
              Something like that happened in the first fight when Groves started to drop his hands and not be as serious as he was in the beginning.I'm sure he knows why he lost.If he does not make the same mistake i don't think Froch can hurt him.(He won't be able to catch him).
              But of course boxing is a sport of mistakes.

Comment

• Security at the Weigh in also want a bit of glamour!

http://youtu.be/vfXjmKEqHKM

Comment

Security at the Weigh in also want a bit of glamour!

http://youtu.be/vfXjmKEqHKM
                  What was with the black security dude rushing Groves team/ security.

Was anyone there? How many were there and was it more pro Groves than Froch?
                  How it sounded and what you'd expect ahead of tomorrow!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
                    What was with the black security dude rushing Groves team/ security.

Was anyone there? How many were there and was it more pro Groves than Froch?
                    How it sounded and what you'd expect ahead of tomorrow!!
                    I can see as much as you can in the footage!

Comment

I can see as much as you can in the footage!
                      Sorry it wasn't solely directed at you maybe i got a bit carried away!

Comment

Working...
                      X