No announcement yet.

Ricky Burns vs. Terence Crawford prediction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Burns vs. Terence Crawford prediction

This fight is on for February in Glasgow, Scotland.

What's your prediction?
    Crawford by decision
    40.43%
    Crawford by KO/TKO
    29.79%
    Burns by decision
    23.40%
    Burns by KO/TKO
    0.00%
    evenly matched, difficult to predict
    6.38%

The poll is expired.

Crawford will need a KO to win on a Hearn card.

Comment

Crawford stoppage. Easy work.

Comment

Gonna be interesting to see how Burns' jaw holds up.

Difficult to make a prediction because of that although slightly edging towards Crawford KO. Hope I am wrong though.

Comment

Ricky is now right under the proverbial cosh; but I think he'll respond and win on points. He's a tough man, its in Glasgow and he should be well-rested and hopefully properly healed.

Lots of questions about his weight (does he need to move up again) and whether he's a young man in an old fighter's body (40 fight veteran) but I am backing him to come through. Rematch with Beltran would be an entirely different and more pessimistic matter!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013
            Would you like to bet on this fight?

If you offer odds, I'll bet. I think it's a 50-50 fight.

Sure. 2/1 in your favour I'll take Crawford?

Comment

I really don't see where all the hype for Crawford is coming from. He hasn't beaten anyone of note. He hasn't even fought a scheduled 12 rounder yet! Ricky Burns has been in with some big punchers and never been stopped. It's a huge risk for Crawford taking on Burns in Glasgow, and he has to commended for that. Ricky Burns has a point to prove after the abuse thrown at him, and if he's at his best he will beat Crawford handily IMO.

Comment

Ricky has been struggling lately, even in his backyard vs lesser opponents. Crawford just need to be more active than he normally is to win the judges cards. Lets see..

Comment

I expect a much improved Ricky Burns, and (wildly :-) ) predict the fight to end in a draw.

Comment

Crawford by stoppage. That, or Burns gets another joke decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X