Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who has the better cardio froch or calzaghe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who has the better cardio froch or calzaghe?

Who is fitter?

Think calzaghe nicks this one his workrate was crazy

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      Who is fitter?
      I dont think its a case of whos fitter both are or were super fit calzaghe on the other hand i feel was more athleticly gifted his body was superior balance agility muscle reflex speed im no scientist but its plain to see whatever joe had his DNA was different to carls.

Comment

Cardio? Froch imo. His punches seem to somehow get more crisp as the rounds go on. I don't think I can say the same for Calzaghe.

Comment

I think calzaghe. Just look at the pace he set in the lacy fight. I remember at some point early on lacy's corner telling them he can't keep this pace up he's gotta slow down ... but he did keep it up.
          Last edited by Daddy T; 12-12-2013, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Calzaghe. Froch does tire but hes very very durable. We see guys punch out in a few rounds throwing as much as Joe. We can talk all the s hit we want about Joe but he had that ****** zombie gas tank. I remember an old mexican trainer making fun/praising him down in Culiacan saying his mom must of had a mexican sancho because dude could punch for days.

Comment

oh come on ...this is a no brainer ...calzaghe with 1000 punches a fight .

Comment

probably calzaghe

Comment

Calzaghe due to his workrate lasting throughout a fight... even though Froch is persistant and comes forward a lot he saves his energy for when he needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                    oh come on ...this is a no brainer ...calzaghe with 1000 punches a fight .

Froch has done that multiple times and they wasn't little lovetaps he was throwing either.

Comment

Working...
                    X