No announcement yet.

Why are the Mexicans afraid of Pac Man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPW

I also do think you are being totally one sided towards pac in saying that he will be more comfortable at the weight, Morales has boxed at Super feather a five or so times, Pac never in fact only 3 times at feather . So thats blatently bollox.
    Another thing about this post that I forgot to mention: I NEVER said Pac would be MORE comfortable at that weight than Erik. That would indeed be utter bollox mate.

What I simply said was he's gonna be comfortable fighting at feather because he's coming in at his usual fighting weight, which is near the limit, but certainly not more comfortable than Erik. Erik, having beaten established superfeatherweights and even winning titles, naturally has the advantage as far as experience in this weight class is concerned. But,I think Pac would adapt well to the division just like MAB did.

Lastly, Pac was also a newbie featherweight when he beat MAB who has long been recognized at the time as "The People's Champ."

You enjoy the fight too mate.

Comment

i don't think the mexican fighters are afraid of pacman. i think this "avoidance" are due to the promoters. they got different ideas than what fightfans want to see.
      right now golden boy and arum don't see eye to eye. so we can expect its going to be a very long wait to see MAB-EM4. if JMM sticks with arum, its impossible to see a MAB-JMM fight.
      maybe pacman can dance with the 3 coz he's under murad. i don't think he'll get to fight Morales if nothing's wrong with arum & gb.

Comment

jose thanks for the clarification seems ive been reading you a little wrong, my mistake

Comment

Mexican afraid because Pacman will kiss their @

Comment

MAB afraid because he will lose his legacy in boxing. Pac will beat him silly.

Comment

JMM afraid to lose belts.

Comment

Morales afraid to lose earning power. But props to him for fighting Pacma n now.

Comment

They simply haven't seen someone of Pac caliber. It befuddles them.

Comment

Go Pacman! Go Philippines!

Comment

Originally posted by Perto
                      Go Pacman! Go Philippines!

why did you have to post total non-backed up biased bollox like that, there was some good chat going on here and you come in just ****ing post jibberish.

**** idiots like you are ruining this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X