Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. David Haye: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am guessing it will be quite a lame fight but that said they are both gonna hit the canvas Haye once and gets up I think Fury will go down no fewer than 3 times and get back up if Fury dosn't give up it will go the distance posibaly a stoppage by the ref but he won't he knocked out but Haye will knock him down several times and jump all over him when he has him hurt if fury stays on his feet when this happens it may be stopped but if he keeps going down he'll go the distance and loose very lopsided score

Comment

Haye by dramatic ko

Comment

Can I ask where people think the best value in the odds they have seen abotu lies.
        I'm thinking of a bet on Fury if I can get good enough odds.
        Not that I think he'll win mind. I realise this will confuse some....

Comment

Exact copy of the Cunningham fight except when Fury goes down, he stays down.

Comment

He will twat 'im.
            He is well 'ard.
            Just you watch!

Comment

Originally posted by trfcdan86 View Post
              Exact copy of the Cunningham fight except when Fury goes down, he stays down.
              Perhaps. I think the most likely outcome is Haye by KO. But with his uncle Peter in his corner, I think we'll see the best Tyson Fury. He looked better against Kevin Johnson than he did against Cunningham.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                Perhaps. I think the most likely outcome is Haye by KO. But with his uncle Peter in his corner, I think we'll see the best Tyson Fury. He looked better against Kevin Johnson than he did against Cunningham.
                Kevin Johnson didn't exactly come to fight like Cunningham did and Haye will

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                  I want Fury to win because I'm enjoying his banter.

But back in the real world, anyone with half a brain cell knows Haye is going to vaporise him.
                  People predicting an easy Haye win should remember how David ****s the bed against really big men.

He should have lost to Valuev, who later said, "I didn't realize I was going to a track meet." Haye threw a paltry 10 punches a round and ran like hell. Even Haye BBC cheerleader Jim Watt had Valuev winning easy.

And of course, there's the Wlad fight. A total embarrassment.

Fury is a very big boy and Haye will likely employ his Adam Booth strategy of run like hell and potshot.

This is a 50/50 fight, with maybe a slight edge to Fury.
                  Last edited by Ulver; 09-05-2013, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulver View Post

And of course, there's the Wlad fight. A total embarrassment.

Fury is a very big boy and Haye will likely employ his Adam Booth strategy of run like hell and potshot.

This is a 50/50 fight, with maybe a slight edge to Fury.
                    I agree that was embarrassing but Wlad is on a different league to Fury. Fury's chin isn't great. I dont think Haye believed he could beat Wlad once they stepped in the ring. He knows Furys chin is 'suspect' and i think will really go for it in the early rounds if he gets the slighest whiff Fury is hurt. He wont want to wait till the later rounds. Furys defence isnt the best and i surely one will get through. Only question is, how will Fury take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustyirl View Post
                      I agree that was embarrassing but Wlad is on a different league to Fury. Fury's chin isn't great. I dont think Haye believed he could beat Wlad once they stepped in the ring. He knows Furys chin is 'suspect' and i think will really go for it in the early rounds if he gets the slighest whiff Fury is hurt. He wont want to wait till the later rounds. Furys defence isnt the best and i surely one will get through. Only question is, how will Fury take it.
                      I think Haye wins by KO but Fury has really improved over the last two years. His jab is better. His defense is much better. If he has improved in the last few months - esp his defense - and he comes in good shape then he has a chance.

If Haye doesn't know out Fury in the first 3 or 4 rounds then Fury's chances improve dramatically.

Comment

Working...
                      X