Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fred Evans hurt, dropped and stopped last night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Evans hurt, dropped and stopped last night.

Guy got completely castrated by the hard hitting and relentless Dmytro Mytrofanov.

Was very impressed by Mytrofanov, looked like a mini Tyson almost with his bobbing, weaving, hooking style.

Lomachenko fought MAxwell again, won comfortably but didnt look as impressive as last time. Scrappy encounter.

watching the other 3 now...

Last edited by Tom Cruise; 03-02-2013, 09:58 AM.

Fred Evan is absolutely garbage. I had to hear some crazy Welsh guy tell me throughout the olympics this guy was going to do this and that and was predicting he'd go on to do some crazy stuff.

Comment

evans was desperate never seen the fuss with him,why on earth put maxwell in again?david oliver joyce would of been a better style clash

selby is class and joe ward will be future hw champ no doubt about it imo

Comment

I have to ask is Fred Evans way too much into his partying or something? Everytime I see him its like hes just got in from a night on the town, his stamina at this stage seems rather worrying for a guy who gives his life to the sport of boxing.

Something just don't quite add up.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Fred Evan is absolutely garbage. I had to hear some crazy Welsh guy tell me throughout the olympics this guy was going to do this and that and was predicting he'd go on to do some crazy stuff.
          Agreed, i never particularly rated him. He's still young i suppose, but there doesnt seem to be massive natural talent to work with...

Originally posted by tonyjones View Post
          evans was desperate never seen the fuss with him,why on earth put maxwell in again?david oliver joyce would of been a better style clash

I thought Maxwell actually gave a much better account of himself this time around. Still had Lomachenko winning comfortably but at least he was able to make him uncomfortable for a few rounds.

I would love to see Selby sit down on some of his punches and stop showboating so much. Great reactions and speed though.

Comment

Looks like Glass Chin to me

Also why is Lomachenko wasting his time in this thing? My Ukrane buddies tell me this guy is a future ATG pro

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I have to ask is Fred Evans way too much into his partying or something? Everytime I see him its like hes just got in from a night on the town, his stamina at this stage seems rather worrying for a guy who gives his life to the sport of boxing.

Something just don't quite add up.
              Lol I was thinking the exact same thing he's definately enjoying himself outside the ring I'm sure of that cos looked like didnt want to be there

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Agreed, i never particularly rated him. He's still young i suppose, but there doesnt seem to be massive natural talent to work with...

I thought Maxwell actually gave a much better account of himself this time around. Still had Lomachenko winning comfortably but at least he was able to make him uncomfortable for a few rounds.

I would love to see Selby sit down on some of his punches and stop showboating so much. Great reactions and speed though.
                Yeah he's a bit over the top with the showboating but still young so he'll learn looks a very exciting prospect though,the best of team gb in my book

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Looks like Glass Chin to me

Also why is Lomachenko wasting his time in this thing? My Ukrane buddies tell me this guy is a future ATG pro
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHVxzPdFpaI

glass chins exist in boxing. He seems real lazy in the ring to me plus going up to 73kg doesn't help

at 6:32

Comment

Originally posted by tonyjones View Post

He lost to Benchabla a couple weeks ago. HW Champion, i don't think he has the size for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X