Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. David Price: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye and wlad I'd pick but not ****ing price

He got tortoise shelled by a slap off Thompson and will again then its career over

At least fury recovers when he's hit

Comment

Fury-Price would be a case of who lands first.

Both have pretty terrible chins and that's against poor punchers. Fury has solid power which would end Price and Price has big power that would end Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Fury-Price would be a case of who lands first.

Both have pretty terrible chins and that's against poor punchers. Fury has solid power which would end Price and Price has big power that would end Fury.
        This is pretty spot on.

Comment

Fury would win I think

Comment

Tyson 2 fast Fury aka the ultimate fighting supremacy in DOS ROUNDSS

Comment

Fury is sloppy

Who has he beat that is of any worth?I think he goes down hard the first time he meets a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by reacher71 View Post
                Who has he beat that is of any worth?I think he goes down hard the first time he meets a good fighter.
                IF you are making a case for Price winning, you really shouldn't be bringing up Fury's resume.

It is 100X better than Price's

Comment

I had Price by K.O in a few rounds before then I seen improvement in Fury & took a closer inspection of Price and realised he had major flaws & was very limited, I probably gave the edge to Fury now I am no longer sure.

I think it depends on Fury - If he boxes to a gameplan - Establishes his jab & boxes like he did against Johnson, stops bringing his jab back to his waist with his chin in the air. Stops swinging wild arm punches and lunging face-first trying to be entertaining. If he sticks and moves he can create openings and take Price out who is horrendous on his feet and can not handle movement what so ever. All he has to do is keep it simple. Basic one-two-out and he'll stop Price.

However if Fury fights anything like he did last night, hes going to eat a big right hand he won't recover from in a hurry.

Comment

@ Dan Cov......good, sound analysis.

Peter Fury gave Tyson the mother of all bollockings on Twitter post-Cunningham and told the press that his nephew fought the wrong fight and got himself too hyped-up and threw the gameplan out of the window.

I guess the only things Peter can be pleased about is Tyson's much-improved conditioning, work-rate and overall fighting spirit. Everything else did not go according to plan and the fight should have been won far more easily.

Tyson's achilles heel is his emmotional immaturity and a failure to listen at the right moments before and during the fight. Some of his boxing and ring antics in the early minutes of the Cunningham fight were borderline absurd.

I think he beats Price easily if he sticks-and-moves, pays attention to his defence and curbs his natural instinct to have a brawl. Despite his massive size, Tyson is essentially a box-puncher who needs to open-up guys gradually and patiently.

I can see him being too fast, busy and strong for Price if he boxes and the overall accumalation of thudding, accurate jabs and decent, well-timed counters would break Price down with relative ease.

But would he deliver this kind of smart performance this summer in a hugely-hyped, British football stadium fight with 30,000 people in attendance?

Or would the red mist descend again and would Tyson try to duke it out with a guy who is flawed but who has the undoubted power to end things with a single shot?

Over to Peter Fury methinks!!

Comment

I fancy Price so much in this fight. Hope it happens at some stage. Doubt Fury will risk his ranking against someone like Price though.

Comment

Working...
                      X