No announcement yet.

Boxnation picks up Mayweather-Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    Meh i guess i could hit some of my ULTRA Casual boxing fan friend's houses.....

This is the type of fight i Really just wanna sit at home with the missus, just a few cold beers and a couple of spliffs and enjoy with no ruckus and noise though bro. Fools wont appreciate Money's artistry or Cotto's class and i will miss alot of the snipits u hear in commentry and in the corner plus i will no doubt end up too pissed to remember it all! Man when im steaming which i will have to be to hang at a mate's at 5AM i can barely enjoy a good fight myself unlness its like a scene from Saw 6 with blood and guts everywhere and carnage and screaming agony and.... u get the drift, blood thirsty drunk!

Seriously thinking about biting the bullet and just getting SKY again but its a tough decision because my missus works at BT and we get Vision Dirt cheap with Sky Sports 1 and 2....

IF Cotto wins i wont sleep for a week!
    This is soo true for me it's unreal. I used to get 5-6 dudes round for big fights but it's slowly down to my best mate (boxing mad) and the wife (not so boxing mad, usually asleep by 10.30 lol). I've stopped invited other people for the same reasons as you - they tend just to p*ss me off. Constantly telling them to shut the **** up, having to listen to p*sh banter when all I really want to do is here what the corner are saying. Getting asked moronic questions, people reacting to punches that don't matter and missing important shots. But the most annoying thing is people not appreciating what they see!

One friend in particular annoys the **** into me so I've had to slowly faze him out the picture altogether, far to loud(by that I mean he doesn't get in my house full stop)!

The idiot is going to the Burns fight in March with us though (****ing nightmare).

As long as I have decent smoke (It will sound strange to non pot heads but smoking weed keeps me up for those Vegas numbers) a few beers and a knowledgable mate round I'm happy.

Comment

Working...
    X