No announcement yet.

Boxnation picks up Mayweather-Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    Meh i guess i could hit some of my ULTRA Casual boxing fan friend's houses.....

This is the type of fight i Really just wanna sit at home with the missus, just a few cold beers and a couple of spliffs and enjoy with no ruckus and noise though bro. Fools wont appreciate Money's artistry or Cotto's class and i will miss alot of the snipits u hear in commentry and in the corner plus i will no doubt end up too pissed to remember it all! Man when im steaming which i will have to be to hang at a mate's at 5AM i can barely enjoy a good fight myself unlness its like a scene from Saw 6 with blood and guts everywhere and carnage and screaming agony and.... u get the drift, blood thirsty drunk!

Seriously thinking about biting the bullet and just getting SKY again but its a tough decision because my missus works at BT and we get Vision Dirt cheap with Sky Sports 1 and 2....

IF Cotto wins i wont sleep for a week!
    i know exactly what u mean lol

But on the flip side of that there's gonna be loads of distractions to take your mind of the one sided beating Cotto's gonna take. (really hope im wrong on that btw)

And after your mates say your boy's **** for the 100th time by rd 6 you start your own scene for saw 6...

yeah it might be better of getting sky in again lol

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      i know exactly what u mean lol

But on the flip side of that there's gonna be loads of distractions to take your mind of the one sided beating Cotto's gonna take. (really hope im wrong on that btw)

And after your mates say your boy's **** for the 100th time by rd 6 you start your own scene for saw 6...

yeah it might be better of getting sky in again lol
      The thing is part of me feels Cotto has a shot.......

My mates are relentless whore's and i can very well see the possibility of a Saw 6 scene developing if Cotto is getting his ass handed to him which seems to be the conventional thinking!

Streaming could be the way im thinking...... HATE relying on a stream for fights this important though!

Ahh well the life of a UK boxing fan....

Comment

This is the type of fight i Really just wanna sit at home with the missus, just a few cold beers and a couple of spliffs and enjoy with no ruckus and noise though bro. Fools wont appreciate Money's artistry or Cotto's class and i will miss alot of the snipits u hear in commentry and in the corner plus i will no doubt end up too pissed to remember it all! Man when im steaming which i will have to be to hang at a mate's at 5AM i can barely enjoy a good fight myself unlness its like a scene from Saw 6 with blood and guts everywhere and carnage and screaming agony and.... u get the drift, blood thirsty drunk!

Seriously thinking about biting the bullet and just getting SKY again but its a tough decision because my missus works at BT and we get Vision Dirt cheap with Sky Sports 1 and 2....

THAT paragraph is so so so so true, i find it SO annoying watching Mayweather with the casual fan who buzz off his trashtalk and then just say "he doesn't hit hard"......"Pacman will kill him he's much quicker and stronger" I know everyones entitled to their own opinion but i cannot stand people arguing who watch 3 fights a year...its like me watching 2 snooker matches and arguing with diehard fans. I suppose thats just what boxing brings though!

I think i'll definatley be watching this one on my own!

Comment

I believe you 100%

Comment

Boxingguru here I come then, stream me up Scotty

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoy22 View Post
              THAT paragraph is so so so so true, i find it SO annoying watching Mayweather with the casual fan who buzz off his trashtalk and then just say "he doesn't hit hard"......"Pacman will kill him he's much quicker and stronger" I know everyones entitled to their own opinion but i cannot stand people arguing who watch 3 fights a year...its like me watching 2 snooker matches and arguing with diehard fans. I suppose thats just what boxing brings though!

I think i'll definatley be watching this one on my own!
              There is something about Boxing that makes every ****er feel they need to express an opinion on a big fight or historic dream match ala Ali vs Tyson when i know damn well they havent ever even seen at least one of they guys fight so have no reason to form an opinion but they will insist on telling u how/why and the round it will end in! If u dont know ***** just keep ur mouth shut....

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I believe you 100%
                Haha!

I will be up throwing combo's in thin air like there is no tomorrow and then boring the **** off of my work mates all week (who dont know or care for boxing) about the details of the fight, THAT much is a given!

Chances are i will sleep like a baby and refuse to talk about it at all though..... It IS Mayweather after all and he will not be beaten easily!

Comment

This is bad news. Stream for me i guess, sky need to get there act togetherboxnation

Comment

Its just dawned on me i wont be getting Klitchko vs Chisora either....

Comment

Doesn't sky air these telecasts any more?

Comment

Working...
                      X