Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burns Katsidis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this fight, I fancy it to win me a very tidy profit.

Katsidis by K.O

Thanks again Mr Warren, clearly didn't learn from the first time.

Comment

This was a war and a half .I read Burn's well outboxed Earl and only had a couple of weeks prep for the fight ( also was a big underdog ) .Interesting to see how he does against Kats .I wanted to go to the Broner fight so i'm a bit dissapointed but not to worry i'm well excited for this one .Look's like this could be a fight and a half , war Burn's

Comment

Im DEFINITELY goin to this! Its a better fight than Broner imo

I'l be happy for Ricky to win as he's such a nice guy and he's Scottish too boot! Same with Kats, he really deserves that WBO belt, be a damn shame if he retires without having won a real title...

Michael Katsidis has to be the pick tho. He's bigger and stronger than Martinez was. Harder punching, more experienced and just a better fighter.

Comment

I worry Kats walks straight through Burns... I can't see Ricky having enough power to halt the Katsidis march in this one and I don't think Ricky can hope Kats will tire as quickly as Martinez did.

Burns is my man but love Katsidis too. I'll be there, can't wait for this!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
            I worry Kats walks straight through Burns... I can't see Ricky having enough power to halt the Katsidis march in this one and I don't think Ricky can hope Kats will tire as quickly as Martinez did.

Burns is my man but love Katsidis too. I'll be there, can't wait for this!
            This ^^^^^ ALL of This! ^^^^

Comment

Working...
            X