Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. Hasim Rahman: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
    I dunno.

Good fight though.

I'd like to see Fury take a solid right-hand from Rahman.

That said, Wlad beat him with the jab and nothing else. Fury can do that. Rahman just stayed sweetly on the end of the jab without ever showing any inclination to do anything else. Rahman is pension mode and as there for the taking. But he is a big banger and he could catch big Tyson. But once Tyson establishes a jab he'll clam up I'd expect.

Fury decision or stoppage around the mid-rounds.
    Fury's jab and control of distance isn't that great though. He's a big guy but I think Rahman will be able to get as close as he wants. Unless he's completely gone, which is possible, I've not seen him fight recently.

Comment

from Tyson Fury's twitter:

http://twitter.com/TYSONFURY

still hopeful rahman signs but looking a bit unlikely now - the rock chickening out

Comment

haha, got to laugh at fury

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
          I'd rather Fury Vs Towers. Towers in my opinion would knock him out and is one the most promising Brit heavies.
          Impossible to tell anything about Towers till he fights someone with a pulse, and at 31 years old, he's running out of time. Even Fury is light years ahead of anyone he's faced. Tyson would be stupid to fight someone so unproven at this stage.

I guess Towers hurt Fury a while back with a body shot in sparring. And he's signed with Hatton Promotions, so maybe his competition will start picking up.
          Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 04-07-2011, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Looks like this fight is not happening then. Shame, would of been an interesting matchup..

Comment

Working...
            X