Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prizefighter International Heavyweights in London on May 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if he's been mentioned - or how realistic his demands would be - but they should go after Tua for this. He doesn't look like he has much brewing, and seems to be a fighter in decline, but his style would suit this tournament very well.

Comment

Fres Oquendo was added today.

Good choice.

Comment

Yeah add Tua and Harrison and we have a full lineup!

Comment

Tua would be an excellent addition!

Comment

Richel Hersisia has dropped out.

Barry Hearns has contacted several heavyweights such as Kali Meehan and Tye Fields and asked them to participate.

Comment

Audley should get himself in it. He won last time so may be able to again, plus he needs to do something to make himself look like less of a joke. He has nothing to lose either as his reputation is so low already.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                Richel Hersisia has dropped out.

Barry Hearns has contacted several heavyweights such as Kali Meehan and Tye Fields and asked them to participate.
                What do you know about Meehan? I've never seen him....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                  What do you know about Meehan? I've never seen him....
                  He's old, and it showed in his fight with Chagaev last year.

Like many fighters, he's been poorly promoted by Don King, who kept him inactive for long periods of time.

He's had some impressive performances (Brewster and Williamson fights) and some poor ones (Williams and Rahman fights).

He should have had a world title, but was robbed when he fought Lamon Brewster.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:795269

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Audley should get himself in it. He won last time so may be able to again, plus he needs to do something to make himself look like less of a joke. He has nothing to lose either as his reputation is so low already.
                    I agree.

But he received a big payday against Haye, so he probably doesn't want to fight for awhile.

Comment

can't wait to see how Mike Perez does. If he's in good shape I think he'll put on a show - it could really be the makings of him

Comment

Working...
                      X