Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those attending Groves vs DeGale at O2 Arena!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OG William View Post
    Do you have to pay to get in?
    No. Even if you did, I'm there.

Comment

Comment

Am buzzing for this fight now!

Sod Clev, Groves v DeGale is the one we all want to see.

Any idea on number of tickets sold?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
          Am buzzing for this fight now!

Sod Clev, Groves v DeGale is the one we all want to see.

Any idea on number of tickets sold?
          Judging by Warren's website, the £50 tickets and pricier are still available......

Comment

Does anyone actually feel Groves can win this fight? And what are your reasons?

I can only see Groves prevailing if he can find the chin of Degale. I'm hoping maybe Degale has a chin of wet toilet paper, cause no one has cracked him hard enough yet.

What y'all think?

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
              Does anyone actually feel Groves can win this fight? And what are your reasons?

I can only see Groves prevailing if he can find the chin of Degale. I'm hoping maybe Degale has a chin of wet toilet paper, cause no one has cracked him hard enough yet.

What y'all think?
              Groves can finish a man really well, once he has them hurt he can put them away, he also goes to the body very well, his power (I hope) should overwhelm Degale.

Comment

On the ticket it says if you look under 25 you will be asked for ID? I ****ing hope not. I lost my license and am in the process of getting it replaced and i don't have a passport. I better not get there and they ask me for ID i will be livid!

Comment

Originally posted by OG Iron Fist View Post
                  On the ticket it says if you look under 25 you will be asked for ID? I ****ing hope not. I lost my license and am in the process of getting it replaced and i don't have a passport. I better not get there and they ask me for ID i will be livid!
                  You'll be alright mate, there'll be so many people going in, they won;t have time.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                    You'll be alright mate, there'll be so many people going in, they won;t have time.
                    Thats good. I can't see how they could turn away someone who has paid nearly 60 quid for a ticket anyway. There was no mention of it on ticketmaster either.

You know of any good pubs close to the O2 arena?

Comment

Originally posted by OG Iron Fist View Post
                      Thats good. I can't see how they could turn away someone who has paid nearly 60 quid for a ticket anyway. There was no mention of it on ticketmaster either.

You know of any good pubs close to the O2 arena?
                      There are loads of bars in the o2. Otherwise you have the Angerstein pub near the arena which is a **** hole, you're better off starting off in Blackheath and getting the 108 bus to the o2.

Comment

Working...
                      X