Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If mayweather fights and beats manny who else does he need to fight to prove himself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He proved himself a looooong time ago.

Comment

They're both proven. They're the best. All I can say is REMATCH for the loser. Let's milk this for a trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRebelSin View Post
        I don't think he needs to prove nothing now.
        But I do wanna see the fight.
        After he beats manny it's a rap.
        All his haters will be fans.
        How can he beat Pacquiao if he's too scared to fight him?

Floyd's a p.ussy and he's an embarrassment to the sport of boxing!

Comment

These haters don't care about him fighting Pac..they just want to see him lose. I am starting to think they're more obsessed with Floyd's "0" than he is. They just want him to fight until he loses.

I have been following this kid from 96 Olympics the same way i followed Chris Byrd and Dela hoya from Barcelona 92. This kid has paid his dues in Boxing and doesn't need a overhyped, glorified brawler to cement his place, the kid is the real deal. Perception is everything, Floyd name has always been mention before and without Pac, but since Pac became a crossover, his name can't be mention without someone's trying to take a stab at Mayweather's legacy. If he's so great why you guys need to try to tear Mayweather down to build up Pac? It's because you guys know, just like a spot you coveted that's occupied by a structure you despised you pray something befall it; Mayweather has occupied that space and time where Pac wants to be. The Facts speak for itself. Don't have time to list them, for they have been listed many times and are still ignored.

Comment

Unfortunately, the post margarito pac win, lose, or draw wont be the same . . . I expect a war that will take alot out of him

Comment

ppl will keep saying names like berto, margarito, cotto, p.will and so on...id say floyd has 2 fights left in him n then he is done with d sport.i think he would be fun as a commentator.he would talk bout his accomplishments more than the fight he is ment 2 b commentating on

Comment

Originally posted by TheRebelSin View Post
                I don't think he needs to prove nothing now.
                But I do wanna see the fight.
                After he beats manny it's a rap.
                All his haters will be fans.
                who as he proved against himself too date,even manny these 2 are overrated guys that have fought stiffs,if these guys were fighting a guy like arguello or pryor they would both get bombarded

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                  Everyone.

Paul Williams
                  Sergio Martinez
                  Cain Velasquez
                  Jose Luis Castillo... again
                  Casey from the Ninja Turtles
                  God

It doesn't matter at this point. He'd beat Pacquiao with conviction and all the Pac fans will retreat to their doldrums and then boxing will build up *insert fighter here* and Mayweather will never get his just due until he's years out of the game. It's sad.

If he still runs his mouth about being the best then he should face the winner of Martinez and Williams..... If he stays quiet which I doubt its ok hes good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
                    If he still runs his mouth about being the best then he should face the winner of Martinez and Williams..... If he stays quiet which I doubt its ok hes good.
                    boxing is under scrutiny as it is and williams or martinez have nothing in their resumes that can spruce up this division that has lacked any action for quit some time

Comment

Working...
                    X