Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If mayweather fights and beats manny who else does he need to fight to prove himself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If mayweather fights and beats manny who else does he need to fight to prove himself?

I don't think he needs to prove nothing now.
    But I do wanna see the fight.
    After he beats manny it's a rap.
    All his haters will be fans.

fighting him is as big an if as beating him, he don't want none of Pac
    if he did beat him, he proves he was superior that night
    it wouldn't prove he's had a better career than Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      fighting him is as big an if as beating him, he don't want none of Pac
      if he did beat him, he proves he was superior that night
      it wouldn't prove he's had a better career than Pac
      nobody said anything about comparing his legacy to pacquiao. god damn your a fanboy!

TS simply asked if floyd proved himself, meaning could he retire and leave a solid legacy. i dont think anyone can deny that, which is why u avoided the question.

Comment

If Floyd actually fights and beats Pacquiao there is nothing more for him to do he would have achieved everything there is for him to achieve anything else would just be icing on the cake

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          nobody said anything about comparing his legacy to pacquiao. god damn your a fanboy!

TS simply asked if floyd proved himself, meaning could he retire and leave a solid legacy. i dont think anyone can deny that, which is why u avoided the question.
          didn't avoid shit, asked him what he meant by "proving himself"
          what, against Pac? overall legacy? p4p? prove himself how?
          implied comparison from the OP was prove he's better than Pac
          stop looking for shit to cry about, dumbass

Comment

He should have fought Margarito and Cotto b4 he retired. Wins over them 2, and then Pacquiao would have left him with nothing 2 prove.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
              He should have fought Margarito and Cotto b4 he retired. Wins over them 2, and then Pacquiao would have left him with nothing 2 prove.
              well they are both washed up now, so he would have to find someone else. why margarito anyways? so many fighters out there better than him.

Comment

Yeah. It’s good to be yourself. Same with you, I will try to do something. So I support your decision!

Comment

When Mayweather beats Pacquiao it's all over!!!! Floyd is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!! UNDEFEATED!!!!

Comment

People will talk all the **** they want, but Floyd will have officially owned all his haters.

Let see if it actually happens, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X