Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name & Shame Boxer Anthony Small for Protesting Against British Troops !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    Frank Warren's already dropped him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
      Anthony Small is a terrible excuse for a boxer. He is never respectful to his opponents inside or outside of the ring, yet he protests for the rights and respect of his religion. Where is his respect for the families of the British servicemen and women who have lost their lives fighting for the freedoms of the nation he was born and resides in? Hopefully he never gets the chance to fight for a British title again. He is a disgusting and worthless human being. His actions are repugnant.
      Agreed

Comment

I disagree with the war, but 'Islam Will Dominate The World' and 'Shariah Is The Way' signs are a step too far IMO.

Comment

I don't agree with the war but i wish nothing but the best for the soldiers and hope the majority will return home soon . Small has a right to his opinion but acted ungratefully and was classless . He'll be back to fighting in leisure centres for now i suppose...

Comment

The world would be a better place if the islamic religion and all that practiced it were erradicated from this planet. Those c**ts like small should be lined up and shot like dogs. In my opinion anyone that protests against the war and promotes islam in England should be kicked out this country and never be allowed to return. England needs to stand up for itself and take a stand against these c**ts.

WAR ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
              The world would be a better place if the islamic religion and all that practiced it were erradicated from this planet. Those c**ts like small should be lined up and shot like dogs. In my opinion anyone that protests against the war and promotes islam in England should be kicked out this country and never be allowed to return. England needs to stand up for itself and take a stand against these c**ts.

WAR ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Thats already been happenin so people like Anthony Small are making a stand. Why the hell are there troops in Afghanistan and Iraq in the first place?

Sick how you value your peoples lives over others. We all breathe the same air and we were all created equals.

Comment

oh boy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
                  Thats already been happenin so people like Anthony Small are making a stand. Why the hell are there troops in Afghanistan and Iraq in the first place?

Sick how you value your peoples lives over others. We all breathe the same air and we were all created equals.
                  So your telling me the people who preach this **** about killing the people who give them money is right?

How about the september 11th bombers or the bombers in london?? are they worth sharing air with??

These people should be removed, the yanks over in guantanamo bay have the right idea, treat these scum like the dogs they are!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer
                    All - thats a few billion people, youre talking mass extermination here. Your worse than small, forget small your worse than hitler.
                    Exactly.

You have english heritage right? Thats like me saying you and your family should be shot dead cuz Jack the ripper was a bad man. Make sense?

And I guess you wanna shoot me and my family too because I'm Muslim, Alhamdulillah, but when it comes to September 11 or july 7th bombings, I think its disgusting and inhumane, but I also think its disgusting how people like you can label a mass of people from the actions of a minority. Hitler was a Christian, so using your arguement, your saying all Christians hate Jews and think of blonde hair blue eyed people as superior beings?

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
                      So your telling me the people who preach this **** about killing the people who give them money is right?

How about the september 11th bombers or the bombers in london?? are they worth sharing air with??

These people should be removed, the yanks over in guantanamo bay have the right idea, treat these scum like the dogs they are!!!!!
                      Also Ironic how your condemning a people, but then supporting another who are doing exactly the same elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                      X