No announcement yet.

How did Small/Hatton do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
    BOTH OF YOU are douche bags!.... pure hate on the black man.. the fight have been stopped due to the cut which WAS a punch from Small.. but the white folk robbed small
    The fight should have been stopped due to the cut?

Only the fighter with the cut would ever complain that fight should have been stopped if he went on to lose because of it.

You dont lose a fight and then complain your opponent only had 1 eye!!! YOU STUPID THICK DICKHEAD!!!

Pure hate on the black man? a minute ago it was muslims make your mind up.
    I think your just insecure/paranoid because your black & muslim.
    Go to a Muslim state outside of africa they HATE black people, Go to Pakistan and see your muslim brothers they'll eat you halal style.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post

Only the fighter with the cut would ever complain that fight should have been stopped if he went on to lose because of it.

You dont lose a fight and then complain your opponent only had 1 eye!!! YOU STUPID THICK DICKHEAD!!!

Go to a Muslim state outside of africa they HATE black people, Go to Pakistan and see your muslim brothers they'll eat you halal style.
      " Ref stop the fight hes only got 1 eye and i still cant beat him!" hahahahaha

Comment

reported you for racism.

YOU STUPID THICK DICKHEAD!!!!

Comment

TOTALLY TRUE.

i watched & taped the fight and can upload it if you want.

Small is a **** who could not walk the walk. 9his dancing prancing in the ring at the start of events in a silly 20,s style suit made him look a complete tool when he got beat)

Webb with a cut pissing blood showed true courage and deserved his win.

Small must have played the play station tecken game because his fight game is the same.

SMALL = TOTAL WANKER

Comment

I thought Small won just though I'm glad he lost because I've seen him fight twice & he is terrible to watch, his fight before Webb was one of the worst matches on sky sports ever. If was as good as he thinks he is then I would support him but no way in hell he is world level. He is a show off with freakishly long arms & without those arms he would get KO'd.

Comment

I was hoping Webb would win but honestly thought Small deserved it. Webb was too negative for me early on and I didn't think his late rounds surge justified the win, Small was champion.

That said I can totally understand why officials dont like Small.

Comment

Working...
              X