No announcement yet.

How did Small/Hatton do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Small/Hatton do?

Just saw that these 2 fought last night when i was looking at the boxing schedule for today, anyone know how they did?

Hmm yeah just saw the Hatton article he seemed to do well from what it said, how did Small lose by pts/ko? i thought the guy was fairly talented

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
      Hmm yeah just saw the Hatton article he seemed to do well from what it said, how did Small lose by pts/ko? i thought the guy was fairly talented
      he lost by MD, close fight.

Glad Small lost

Comment

Small got robbed.

Comment

i watched it to the 7th round and i had small winning at the time and the guy he was fighting had a very bad cut at the time didnt think he was gonna lose..

Comment

I was rooting for Webb, not a fan of Small at all.
            I was glad he came back from that bad cut a case of Mick Williamson to the rescue again.

Oh and anyone who calls themself "Sugar Ray Clay Jones Jnr" without doing anything deserves a beatdown imo!

Comment

Yeah i watched both start to finish. Hatton boxed very well fought a smart fight and edged the rounds, Hatton won no question but it was a close competitive fight. What was most impressive about Hatton is how much he is improving - he looked better than ever.
              The Small - Webb fight was very very close - i had it much closer than the judges. Bascially Small won the 1st half, Webb the 2nd half. An accidental head clash opened a bad cut above Webbs eye mid-fight and after the doctor inspected it the ref. said u got 2 rounds left. Mick Williamson saved the day somehow stemming the bleeding. This is where the fight changed, Webb got more offensive and took more chances - which paid off.
              This fight wasn't a robbery but it was very close. I had Webb winning by 1 round. Webb was never hurt Small got caught with a couple of good uppercuts which seemed to affect him. Good Fight, definately worth watching.

ps If you do watch the fight, make sure you watch the weigh-in first - Small got what he deserved. Am glad Webb won.
              Last edited by jonesy; 03-27-2010, 10:13 AM.

Comment

I thought Small deserved the nod. Webb only won about 3 or 4 rounds.

Comment

Hatton did well and thoroughly deserved the win.

I thought Webb deserved to win.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                    Just saw that these 2 fought last night when i was looking at the boxing schedule for today, anyone know how they did?
                    Originally posted by Gary Cooper View Post
                    he lost by MD, close fight.

Glad Small lost
                    Originally posted by murmagic View Post
                    i watched it to the 7th round and i had small winning at the time and the guy he was fighting had a very bad cut at the time didnt think he was gonna lose..
                    Originally posted by jimbolio View Post
                    I was rooting for Webb, not a fan of Small at all.
                    I was glad he came back from that bad cut a case of Mick Williamson to the rescue again.

Oh and anyone who calls themself "Sugar Ray Clay Jones Jnr" without doing anything deserves a beatdown imo!
                    Originally posted by jonesy View Post
                    Yeah i watched both start to finish. Hatton boxed very well fought a smart fight and edged the rounds, Hatton won no question but it was a close competitive fight. What was most impressive about Hatton is how much he is improving - he looked better than ever.
                    The Small - Webb fight was very very close - i had it much closer than the judges. Bascially Small won the 1st half, Webb the 2nd half. An accidental head clash opened a bad cut above Webbs eye mid-fight and after the doctor inspected it the ref. said u got 2 rounds left. Mick Williamson saved the day somehow stemming the bleeding. This is where the fight changed, Webb got more offensive and took more chances - which paid off.
                    This fight wasn't a robbery but it was very close. I had Webb winning by 1 round. Webb was never hurt Small got caught with a couple of good uppercuts which seemed to affect him. Good Fight, definately worth watching.

ps If you do watch the fight, make sure you watch the weigh-in first - Small got what he deserved. Am glad Webb won.
                    Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                    I thought Small deserved the nod. Webb only won about 3 or 4 rounds.
                    Originally posted by 20LH20 View Post
                    Hatton did well and thoroughly deserved the win.

I thought Webb deserved to win.
                    Matthew Hatton boxed well, Small and Webb had a good fight, it was close

Comment

Working...
                    X