Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Katsidis-Mitchell be part of the Khan-Malignaggi UK PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly think that this won't be an easy win for Khan...Paulie ain't gonna go toe-to-toe with Khan and is gonna box and move all night. It took Hatton 11 rounds to finally get rid of him, and then it was the corner throwing in the towell. I see Khan winning, but on points.

Comment

mitchell will be on sky sports and not ppv
      khan on the other hand can be either, but i got a feeling both fights will not be ppv here

Comment

I think they will have 2 fights on the ppv they'll prob start off the box office at around 10pm for the Mitchell fight and go on til 4am for khan fight

Comment

what a night of boxing two world title contenders (including khans world title). i would like to see de gale and frankie gavin on the undercard then watch khan and mitchell. i think khan and mitchell will win but mitchell will have the harder fight. but i think it will definatly be on PPV.

Comment

I get a feeling the winner of these 2 matches are going to fight each other, especially if it's Khan and Mitchell winning, it would set up an all British affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
              I get a feeling the winner of these 2 matches are going to fight each other, especially if it's Khan and Mitchell winning, it would set up an all British affair.
              That's the fight Mitchell and Frank Warren will want but can't see it happening because HBO won't be interested in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                i think mitchell and warren would want it more than khan and his team

to be fair,i dont think mitchell has much of a chance of beating khan up at 140 anyway.there are plenty of good fights for him at 135 should he beat katz

Comment

Yeah Mitchell and Warren will be screaming for it but Khan won't give it to him because he went to America to get big and fighting Kevin Mitchell will get him nowhere in America.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                    i think mitchell and warren would want it more than khan and his team

to be fair,i dont think mitchell has much of a chance of beating khan up at 140 anyway.there are plenty of good fights for him at 135 should he beat katz
                    i agree he needs to stay where he is plenty of good names to fight at 135

jr welter has some of the best fighters around namely bradley and alexander if he did come up in weight he would need a few fights before he settled in and i think he would struggle

i like to see mitchell fight a marquez or juan diaz or maybe even soto now he's a lightweight belt holder that would be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
                      i agree he needs to stay where he is plenty of good names to fight at 135

jr welter has some of the best fighters around namely bradley and alexander if he did come up in weight he would need a few fights before he settled in and i think he would struggle

i like to see mitchell fight a marquez or juan diaz or maybe even soto now he's a lightweight belt holder that would be a good fight
                      i agree mitchell could be a real force at 135

i think he can beat katz and after that id like to see him in their with soto.the guy is good but hes definitly beatable.he didnt look as good against diaz as he had looked at 130

Comment

Working...
                      X