Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Katsidis-Mitchell be part of the Khan-Malignaggi UK PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alza1988
    replied
    It is I just seen it on Hatton tv .Mitchell Katsidis's to be a build up to the Khan fight only it's at Upton park .West Hams ground .Mitchells a West Ham fan.

Leave a comment:

• Irish Hitman
    replied
    if it does happen at least frank warren will get a bit of the Profit from Khans first american fight

Leave a comment:

• PensionKiller
    replied
    ITV may do it as opposed to SKY

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/column...5875-22113217/

Leave a comment:

• S.G.
    replied
    I thought Khan-Malignaggi was gonna be on ITV the following day? If that's the case then it'd make no sense for Sky to put it on pay per view.

Leave a comment:

• Calza appy
    replied
    What a great night of boxing, the optimist in me says that neither will be on PPV. Id still buy it if was, looks a brilliant card!

Leave a comment:

• The_Demon
    replied
    Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
    i agree he needs to stay where he is plenty of good names to fight at 135

jr welter has some of the best fighters around namely bradley and alexander if he did come up in weight he would need a few fights before he settled in and i think he would struggle

i like to see mitchell fight a marquez or juan diaz or maybe even soto now he's a lightweight belt holder that would be a good fight
    i agree mitchell could be a real force at 135

i think he can beat katz and after that id like to see him in their with soto.the guy is good but hes definitly beatable.he didnt look as good against diaz as he had looked at 130

Leave a comment:

• ghost deini
    replied
    Originally posted by british_fan View Post
    i think mitchell and warren would want it more than khan and his team

to be fair,i dont think mitchell has much of a chance of beating khan up at 140 anyway.there are plenty of good fights for him at 135 should he beat katz
    i agree he needs to stay where he is plenty of good names to fight at 135

jr welter has some of the best fighters around namely bradley and alexander if he did come up in weight he would need a few fights before he settled in and i think he would struggle

i like to see mitchell fight a marquez or juan diaz or maybe even soto now he's a lightweight belt holder that would be a good fight

Leave a comment:

• Joe2608
    replied
    Yeah Mitchell and Warren will be screaming for it but Khan won't give it to him because he went to America to get big and fighting Kevin Mitchell will get him nowhere in America.

Leave a comment:

• The_Demon
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
    I get a feeling the winner of these 2 matches are going to fight each other, especially if it's Khan and Mitchell winning, it would set up an all British affair.
    i think mitchell and warren would want it more than khan and his team

to be fair,i dont think mitchell has much of a chance of beating khan up at 140 anyway.there are plenty of good fights for him at 135 should he beat katz

Leave a comment:

• AndyShitHot
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
    I get a feeling the winner of these 2 matches are going to fight each other, especially if it's Khan and Mitchell winning, it would set up an all British affair.
    That's the fight Mitchell and Frank Warren will want but can't see it happening because HBO won't be interested in it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X