No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Clottey on skysports?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Clottey on skysports?

Does anyone know if the Pacquiao vs Clottey fight will be live on skysports next month?
    cheers 123

Hasn't been announced yet so we can only hope that it will be a late addition to the schedule.

Comment

I don't think they announced the Pacquiao vs Cotto fight until a few weeks before the fight, so hopefully we hear something soon. They will be looking to put Pacquiao vs Mayweather on PPV when it happens, so it would make sense for them to show their upcoming fights before they likely face each other later this year.

Comment

It will defo be on sky, they had mosley vs berto on before it was called him, and plus the fact they will show mayweather vs manny if it happens

Comment

Wouldn't be suprised if they annouced it on Friday fight night tonight. They normally annouce fights from across the pond on FFN.

Comment

its gonna be on sky sports 1 or 2
            100% dead cert
            2am live from usa

Comment

thanks. will be excited to watch this fight! rooting for pac

Comment

guys I am in the middle of the sahara, how can i get sky sport on satellite tv?

Comment

Originally posted by 123tyson123 View Post
                  Does anyone know if the Pacquiao vs Clottey fight will be live on skysports next month?
                  cheers 123
                  EE I ITHINK SO

Comment

yall get it free how luckty

Comment

Working...
                    X