Pacquiao vs Clottey on skysports?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mangler Sr View Post
    yall get it free how luckty
    Not really we have to pay a monthly subscription.

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12947,00.html yep theres the schedule b

Comment

thats cool then

Comment

I am excited about this match. I hope you all see it, too!

Comment

Happy days .Looking forward to the next 2 weekends .Brook Pacquiao Clottey and the next weekend Martin Lindsay Jamie Arthur .

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
              Happy days .Looking forward to the next 2 weekends .Brook Pacquiao Clottey and the next weekend Martin Lindsay Jamie Arthur .
              is the lindsay fight on friday fight night?
              Bout time he got a few more rounds under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                is the lindsay fight on friday fight night?
                Bout time he got a few more rounds under his belt.
                Aye mate in a fortnight .Skysports 1 10pm .Looking forward to this because John Simpson wants a shot at the winner .That will be fight if they get it on Simpson Lindsay.
                http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12947,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                  Aye mate in a fortnight .Skysports 1 10pm .Looking forward to this because John Simpson wants a shot at the winner .That will be fight if they get it on Simpson Lindsay.
                  http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12947,00.html
                  yep Lindasy Simpson is the fight i've been wanting for months now. Lindsay is good enough to win it but lacks a bit of experience. I'd expect Lindsay to win a close decision, but that fight would tell me a lot more about how his chances of stepping up to Euro level. He'll have to dig deep to get the win.

Comment

surely sky are gonna add jones v hopkins to the haye ruiz box office deal goldenboy promote haye and hopkins it makes sense haye fights at ten uk time and jones hopkins would be a 3am uk time they used to have these split bills uk and usa all the time in the past,a remember the uk bill of bingham v winky wright prince naz v sum 1 and collins v benn then later that night it was of to the usa for botha v moorer akinwande v zolkin and the big 1 tyson v holyfield a paid ten pound for that now you just get **** for your money sky sucks

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                      yep Lindasy Simpson is the fight i've been wanting for months now. Lindsay is good enough to win it but lacks a bit of experience. I'd expect Lindsay to win a close decision, but that fight would tell me a lot more about how his chances of stepping up to Euro level. He'll have to dig deep to get the win.
                      Looking forward tae it mate .I've got Simpson . Simpson's ready for a step up as well I think man .I think he'll win that belt outright and then go onto European level .I think he only needs 1 more notch on it or someting then that's it .That's what I read on esb.

Comment

Working...
                      X