No announcement yet.

Kostya Tszyu VS Ricky Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elveiel
    I've been a lot of times and i've never seen any trouble, your'll maybe get a few **** heads outside but that to be expected.

You can drink whilst waiting outside the Arena, but once you go through the doors it taken off you.

I know you get some rough Mancs there but its boxing and thats the type of people you expect to be there, its never been a problem though.

THATS THE WAY I SHOULD HAVE PUT IT!

Comment

Well, imo Tszyu will beat Hatton.
      Oh and BTW look at my avatar. Cool picture.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber
        Well, imo Tszyu will beat Hatton.
        Oh and BTW look at my avatar. Cool picture.
        Is that a promo poster for the fight?

Comment

Brooklyn, that is one cool avatar mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank the Tank
            Is that a promo poster for the fight?
            Nope, just a fan art.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber
              Nope, just a fan art.
              great avatar picture you have there bomber, do you have a bigger version?

Comment

Originally posted by welshwales
                worst scenario is a cuts stoppage
                That,I'm afraid,is what the result will be, Kostya has already stated in Australia, that he will be aiming to open Hattons cuts

Comment

Originally posted by Wiljoy
                  That,I'm afraid,is what the result will be, Kostya has already stated in Australia, that he will be aiming to open Hattons cuts
                  I read and watched some things Tszyu said and it was quite funny, he was saying Hatton get cut a lot and stunned by big shots!! SO DOES HE!!

i think both fighters can take a shot but because of their styles the both get hit by full power shots at some stage in the fight. If heads come together then both cut easy, even if Hatton get cut slighty more than Tszyu, Hatton has Mick Williamson in his corner and he's the best cuts man in the sport.

I think Styles will decide this fight.

Comment

Ricky Hatton had plastic surgory around his eyes to toughen the skin about 2-3yrs ago, and hasn't suffered any big cuts problems since.

+ Ricky has adapted his fighting style slightly to lower the risk level of getting cut... If you notice, nowadays when he get's into a clinch his intial instinct is to put his glove between his head and the other fighters... So the heads never clash.

He's been doing this for about 2-3yrs now and again, he hasn't suffered any major cuts problems.

I think the Ricky Hatton Cuts issue has been sorted out and gets a little blown out of proportion a bit these days.

Against Kostya Tszyu - Ricky Hatton stands a far greater chance of being knocked out than he does having the fight stopped due to cuts.

That's my opinion...

Comment

and i agree.
                      they spotted this could be a problem and took time out after the thaxton fight and got it sorted.

Comment

Working...
                      X