Kostya Tszyu VS Ricky Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPW
    and i agree.
    they spotted this could be a problem and took time out after the thaxton fight and got it sorted.
    Hey JPW how you doing my man...!?!

ONLY 17 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... LOL!...

Comment

im good mate thanks you?
      i know im nearly pissing myself with excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
        im good mate thanks you?
        i know im nearly pissing myself with excitement.
        I'm good thanks,

You lucky Bastard with the tickets!... I'll be watching it on sky box office.

I've been having a little bit of a tough time on here recently with the Yanks... (not all of them of course, some are quite sensible), But others seem to think that the World of boxing begins and ends on the shores of the United States.

Check my signature... If the results are all exactly the same and against exactly the same fighters, I have no idea why - the boxing ring must be placed on American soil for the fight to mean anything?..

BIG exhale, and I shrug my shoulders!... LOL!...

Comment

haha well problem with that is most the best fighters do fight in the states its frustrating cos i do belive people like hatotn witter calzaghe haye vcould go over there and kick some yankee doodle ass!

Comment

I think JPW could be right here.3rounds 2yrs is nothing really.PlusKZ is no spring chicken and if Hatton can keep moving in and out,giving KZ no respite Ive a feeling FatherTime will come a knocking.Regardless of the outcome,Ive no doubt its gonna be a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
              haha well problem with that is most the best fighters do fight in the states its frustrating cos i do belive people like hatotn witter calzaghe haye vcould go over there and kick some yankee doodle ass!
              Yeah, I know... But I genuinly think Calzaghe would steam role role through Hopkins if he ever got the chance!

Yet I'm finding myself having arguments because the Yanks are saying, "What has Calzaghe done to deserve a shot against the super-middleweight champion Jeff Lacy?"

And I KNOW that if Calzaghe had exactly the same career as he has now, and fought exactly the same people he has... Only he was born an American instead, He'd be a P4P king now.

Comment

Originally posted by martinwbc
                Yeah, I know... But I genuinly think Calzaghe would steam role role through Hopkins if he ever got the chance!

Yet I'm finding myself having arguments because the Yanks are saying, "What has Calzaghe done to deserve a shot against the super-middleweight champion Jeff Lacy?"

And I KNOW that if Calzaghe had exactly the same career as he has now, and fought exactly the same people he has... Only he was born an American instead, He'd be a P4P king now.
                It doesnt get any better, i've been fighting the UK corner for a while now, Frank The Tanks backed me up a lot but the Yanks dont rate anyone who doesnt kiss their ass!!

I've been told by many they would rate Hatton better if he got beat by Tszyu is the US than they would if he beat Tszyu in the UK!?!? I'll never understand that, IMO it doesnt matter where the ring is, its the fighters in it.

Comment

damn yankees , they think the world starts in LA and ends in NY.

ya know the worst ? when they say " he is a protected fighter , he never fights outside his country , he should prove himself in vegas "

do they realize that their fighters fight in their country too that would be like sayin jeff lacy should prove himslef in PARIS or MANCHESTER? they say michachelzwky was scared because he never lived germany to fight RJJ , but RJJ never leaved USA neither .

sometimes it makes me which colonel lafayette would have sided with you brits.

Comment

Originally posted by tino
                    damn yankees , they think the world starts in LA and ends in NY.

ya know the worst ? when they say " he is a protected fighter , he never fights outside his country , he should prove himself in vegas "

do they realize that their fighters fight in their country too that would be like sayin jeff lacy should prove himslef in PARIS or MANCHESTER? they say michachelzwky was scared because he never lived germany to fight RJJ , but RJJ never leaved USA neither .

sometimes it makes me which colonel lafayette would have sided with you brits.

I agree with tino about something other than Women, i didnt think i'd ever agree with a French man about boxing!! There's one man in France who knows something about boxing, now all we need is someone from France who can fight.

Comment

• george carpentier and marcel cerdan
                      a certain Jean Mark Mormec aint bad neither

Comment

Working...
                      X