No announcement yet.

Kostya Tszyu VS Ricky Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Ricky!!!

Didn't get to watch it... Anyone got any opinions on the fight?

Comment

• Kosta needed to step up more and not let Hatton bounce around the ring, Hatton punched better, Kosta mentally wasn't in the scene.

Comment

• Yeah and none of Kostya's punches even phased Hatton, oh except for that left to the body that crushed Hatton and sent him to the canvas...hehe he did go down, remember?

Didn'y Twszyu land though with the straight right? Didn't seem to phase Hatton, strange!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPW
          agreed my friend however here are some reasons why it may not work out the way we expect:

1. inactivity, bloke has had 2.5 rounds in 2.5 years. Ringrust against a hatton in front of a home crowd is not something you want.

2. Michell was dreadful and imo overated massivley, Hatton would have taken him apart, I saw him struggle against mike stewart from ringside, trust me Mitchell was never a great force in the first place. old , shot and ****ting himself he was NO test for Kostya.

3. The fact hatton hasnt taken on a top five fighter may also mean we dont know how good he is. He may surprise everyone.

4. styles, Hatotns style may cause Zoo some problems the only time he lost agianst Phillips he got outworked, and this is hattons forte

5. All through boxing history we have seen fights like this ending up in upset, the young untested prospect against the supposed invincible but ageing champ.

It happens time and agian that the young lad prevails.

Ask Barry Mcguigan (v Pedroza), or Lloyd Honeygun V Don curry for example.

believe me this is 60-40 in Zoo's favour. Nothing more nothing less.
          dont wanna gloat but spot on!

Comment

• ahh..no after comments after the fight eh? I thought Tszyu should of just goen the last round. I hate seeing great champions lost their belts like that..beter be a rematch, if Tszyu doesn't retire...

Comment

• ITS ALL GOIBGF OFF IN THE NON STOP BOXING MATE.

CANT POST EVERWHERE!

Comment

• Doubt therel be a rematch.

Comment

• Door is open for hatton now though. Didnt like the way the crowd responded to zoo though. Sad to see, but not surprising.

Comment

• Congratulations to Ricky Hatton he proved me wrong. He fought a great fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPW
                      dont wanna gloat but spot on!
                      hey JPW this was not much of a big time statement! i mean what was your prediction- seems you sat on the fence!

Comment

Working...
                      X