Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are We Gonna See Fury British Capitalist Vs Zhang China Communist Like Rocky 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Fury fan but even I'm getting tired of his ****. The WBC should give him 90 days to fight a real contender or be stripped of his title. Same goes for Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan sturley View Post
      If Fury wants to fight the chinese fighter Zhang in china could it be marketed as a battle of political systems. like rocky 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I like Chinese poon so I’d watch for the ring girls

in Yokohama there are a lot of hot Chinese chicks, illegal gambling and other questionable products

I’d like to see the fight
        Z are you saying that "Hot Chinese girls are a questionable product" because they are made in China?

Comment

Originally posted by nathan sturley View Post
          If Fury wants to fight the chinese fighter Zhang in china could it be marketed as a battle of political systems. like rocky 4.
          Fury does not want to tight anyone good. He next match is vs. an 0-0 fighter in boxing. Rumor has it he fights a transgender opponent next. Fury is a joke. I no longer take him seriously, and he has physically declined which explains his OLD,FAT, and UN SKILLED opponents.

mrbig1 mrbig1 likes this.

Comment

Zhang vs Joyce rematch is set for September 2. I think Joyce is crazy to take this rematch. I have to give him credit. He wants to show the world that first fight was a fluke. If Chang wins where does that leave him? I think Chang is a guy nobody wants to fight. Unless there is fat money to be made.
            nathan sturley max baer likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X