No announcement yet.

Indian Boxing Prospects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

You are the one parroting racist stereotypes with Kovalev KO, who I no longer reply to.

Boxing has always drawn its talent form low income people so ...

Stating the average man in India is just 5'6" tall and stating they are not well built in general is stating facts. The results in world sports are just that, results.

There is nothing racists about that. Unless the facts are view in your opinion as racists.

Now clutching at one or two pro players in the MLB , or Hockey, or in this case boxing prospects and writing that the flood gates will be opening ... is a bit of a reach because India has never produced amateur capable of wining gold in the Olympic boxing nor have they produced a pro champion.

That is what I'm saying.
    Dr. Z HisExcellency

Z... the average man in India is 5' 8".

You name why no Indians are in American sports... we named a few. Indian Americans are 1.5% of the US population.

Again 60% of the American population is white but whites are the minority as professional athletes in America.
    BigBobArum HisExcellency likes this.

Comment

• HisExcellency Z not acknowledging Arjun Nimmala as an ELITE athlete just shows his bias...

Comment

• Dr. Z HisExcellency Akhil Nimmala will 100% be a top 15 pick in the MLB Draft. 2 first generation Indian American teenagers drafted in the first round that are brothers. Akhil Nimmala is a 5 star Baseball prospect. Dr. Z HisExcellency

https://www.perfectgame.org/Players/...aspx?ID=598355

Akhil is 6'3" and 200 pounds. Both Nimmala brothers are still only teenagers. Both will have very very successful MLB careers. Akhil is SUPER IMPRESSIVE!

Comment

• Originally posted by HisExcellency View Post

Lol he’s just 18yo so hasn’t developed his man strength yet. Stop hating and just be happy that an Indian kid was picked 20th overall in the 2023 MLB draft.

Honestly Z I respect your Boxing knowledge which is usually on point but you spoil everything with your racist stereotypes which are mostly BS.

But other 18 year olds have some man strength. I do not hate any player as long as he hasn't committed a major crime, or has some openly sick worldview he is okay with me. I hope that clears any misconception.

This man is a shortstop in baseball. I find it curious that the Indian player you mention has been drafted ( there are hundreds of drafted players every year ) and plays the position that typically has one of the shortest and least powerful men in the baseball roster.

Here you might find this MLB data interesting. It shows the shortstop position is played by men who are the lightest on the team at 190 pounds!

How much does this guy weigh?

PS.
          Nimmala appeared in nine games for the Rookie-level Florida Complex League Blue Jays, batting .200 with three RBIs, and 14 walks against eight strikeouts

In case you are familiar with baseball this is bad.
          Last edited by Dr. Z; 03-30-2024, 07:09 AM.

Comment

But other 18 year olds have some man strength. I do not hate any player as long as he hasn't committed a major crime, or has some openly sick worldview he is okay with me. I hope that clears any misconception.

This man is a shortstop in baseball. I find it curious that the Indian player you mention has been drafted ( there are hundreds of drafted players every year ) and plays the position that typically has one of the shortest and least powerful men in the baseball roster.

Here you might find this MLB data interesting. It shows the shortstop position is played by men who are the lightest on the team at 190 pounds!

How much does this guy weigh?

PS.
            Nimmala appeared in nine games for the Rookie-level Florida Complex League Blue Jays, batting .200 with three RBIs, and 14 walks against eight strikeouts

In case you are familiar with baseball this is bad.
            Dr. Z Arjun Nimmala hit his 2nd home run this Spring training and is batting average is over 300. He's 18 btw.

https://twitter.com/BaseballAmerica/...C_CXDgwcQ&s=19

Comment

• Dr. Z HisExcellency Akhil Nimmala (younger brother of Arjun) is a 6'3" and 200 pound 10 out of 10 rated recruit and projected to be a top 12 pick in next year MLB Draft and is 17 years old.

He's the best rated prospect one can be on Perfect Game rating site which is the most respected Baseball scouting rankings.

https://www.perfectgame.org/players/...aspx?ID=598355

Comment

• Dr. Z HisExcellency Z saying Arjun performance has been "bad" is hilarious when MLB scouts are very high on Arjun and he's the 2nd best rated prospect in the Toronto Blue Jays Organization.

Hey Z, care to comment on Arjun hitting 2 home runs in his last 9 at bats?

Z probably won't even say that a future top 10 1st round MLB pick Akhil Nimmala is a great looking prospect.

https://www.perfectgame.org/players/...aspx?ID=598355

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post

Dr. Z HisExcellency

Z... the average man in India is 5' 8".

You name why no Indians are in American sports... we named a few. Indian Americans are 1.5% of the US population.

Again 60% of the American population is white but whites are the minority as professional athletes in America.
                  What is this? Checking in to read your drivel.

Form the web

An average Indian man is 164.94cm (5 feet 4.93 inches) tall

The average height for adult males in India is 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm). In 2018, data revealed that the average male height in India was identified at approximately 165.3 cm​
                  Pick a source. No doubt these sources are racist to you.

Comment

What is this? Checking in to read your drivel.

Form the web

Pick a source. No doubt these sources are racist to you.
                    I have 2 different sources who say it is 5'8".

https://www.fastandup.in/nutrition-w...-men-in-india/

Dr. Z Hey Z, what do you think of 6'3" and 200 pounds Akhil Nimmala who is going to be a top 10 pick in next year MLB Draft? HisExcellency

Dr. Z HisExcellency Z not admitting 2 Indian American brothers both drafted in the top 20 in the 1st round in the MLB is not impressive is hilarious.

Don't worry Z. Both Nimmala brothers will have successful careers in the MLB and will make tens and tens of millions of dollars in their career while you hate on them online.
                    Last edited by Inoue Body Shot; 03-30-2024, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Dr. Z HisExcellency Z not admitting that black athletes dominate white athletes in American sports is hilarious to me. Denial.

Comment

Working...
                      X