No announcement yet.

Indian Boxing Prospects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HisExcellency View Post

Sorry bro hate to break it to you but outside of America, NOBODY really cares about Baseball bar Japan, Mexico etc. However, Cricket is very popular globally with strong representation from ALL continents e.g. Asia (India, Pakistan & Sri Lanka), Europe (England, Scotland, Ireland & Netherlands), Africa (South Africa & Zimbabwe), Americas (West Indies) and Australasia (New Zealand & Australia). Therefore, you can understand why Cricket players would be hesitant to make the switch plus they're already multi-millionaires so don't need the money.

Cricket is a game not played by nations who do win gold medals in general and certainly not one of the " power 5 " sports American pro sports of Soccer , Basketball, Football, Baseball and Hockey.

It is not a top individual sport in Tennis, Track and Field, or Boxing either.

Now in all of the above sports Indians are seldom found. Why is this so?

I say in a nation where the average man stands 5'6" tall they are too short in general to be good at the pro level.

In sports that require power they are weak bodied people in general... the arms, shoulders, and chest are not very strong or well defined.

Sorry -- this is just the way it is. India is a nation of a billion + people.

Now in boxing lower weight classes such traits as height, weight ( a good fighting weight ) and strength are nowhere to be found in comparison to the upper weights in boxing . I mean how much can a 140 pound man or below have?

It is here that India has a chance to win a gold medal or a pro championship. I stand behind what I say. The data is the data and it agrees with me.

You can play the exception to the rule game which is in the extreme minority all you wish. I never said never. Sorry bro.
    Last edited by Dr. Z; 03-19-2024, 05:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

Cricket is a game not played by nations who do win gold medals in general and certainly not one of the " power 5 " sports American pro sports of Soccer , Basketball, Football, Baseball and Hockey.

I say in a nation where the average man stands 5'6" tall they are too short in general to be good at the pro level.

In sports that require power they are weak bodied people in general... the arms, shoulders, and chest are not very strong or well defined.

Now in boxing lower weight classes such traits as height, weight ( a good fighting weight ) and strength are nowhere to be found in comparison to the upper weights in boxing . I mean how much can a 140 pound man or below have?

It is here that India has a chance to win a gold medal or a pro championship. I stand behind what I say. The data is the data and it agrees with me.

You can play the exception to the rule game which is in the extreme minority all you wish. I never said never. Sorry bro.
      Dr. Z In a nation where whites are the majority of the population and are dominated in professional sports by a race that is not even 14% of the population...

Why is this?? Maybe whites are too weak, slow and don't have enough fast twitch muscles to compete against African American athletes??

Sorry Z this is just the way it is.
      BigBobArum HisExcellency likes this.

Comment

• Dr. Z Are you going to comment on Arjun Nimmala?? What do you think of him?

1st round MLB pick, #2 ranked prospect in the Blue Jays Organization and was rated as a top 50 prospect in all of Baseball at 18. I will wait for a response...

HisExcellency
        Last edited by Inoue Body Shot; 03-19-2024, 06:29 AM.

Comment

• Dr. Z HisExcellency Also, the average height of a male in India is 5' 8". Not 5' 6" Z. You provide no sources just spew nonsense.

Updated 2023.

https://www.fastandup.in/nutrition-w...-men-in-india/

Comment

• Dr. Z HisExcellency Hey Z, is it possible to get an analysis of what you think of a young and talented player like Arjun Nimmala??

Is it possible for you to compliment an Indian athlete?

Regardless of what you think Nimmala is an absolute baller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

Lol too much NONSENSE in a single post to unpack but you're wrong yet again (surprise surprise)...
              • According to the all-time Olympic medal table below, GB are #3, Australia #11 whereas Netherlands are #16. ALL of these nations play Cricket.
              • Like I told you a thousand times before, outside of America, NOBODY gives a damn about 'traditional American sports' such as Baseball, American Football or Ice Hockey. Those are just the FACTS. However, Basektball is a much more international sport where both Australia & New Zealand are ranked #5 & #21 respectively. Both of these nations play Cricket. In terms of Soccer, England is currently ranked #3, Netherlands #6 & Australia # 23. Again, ALL of these nations play Cricket.
              • Re height, I already told you that not all Indian's are alike and provided scientific EVIDENCE (see below) proving that 'upper class' Indian's tend to be taller than 'lower class' Indian's and ON PAR with many Western nations.
              All-Time Olympic Games Medal Tally (topendsports.com)
              FIBA World Ranking Presented by NIKE, men - FIBA.basketball
              Men's Ranking (fifa.com)
              Average human height by country - Wikipedia

According to the above data, here are the average male heights by country:-

India 165cm
              India 174.4cm - partly from upper socioeconomic strata
              France 175.6cm
              Germany 178.9cm
              Ireland 177cm
              Italy 176.5cm
              Portugal 173.9cm
              Russia 176.4cm
              Spain 177.3cm
              England 175.3cm
              Scotland 175cm
              USA 175.3cm
              USA - 178cm (Whites)
              USA - 176.4cm (Blacks)
              Uzbekistan - 169.6cm
              Netherlands - 183.8cm
              Croatia - 180.4cm​​

Nice try Z
              KOVALEVKO Inoue Body Shot likes this.

Comment

Lol too much NONSENSE in a single post to unpack but you're wrong yet again (surprise surprise)...
                • According to the all-time Olympic medal table below, GB are #3, Australia #11 whereas Netherlands are #16. ALL of these nations play Cricket.
                • Like I told you a thousand times before, outside of America, NOBODY gives a damn about 'traditional American sports' such as Baseball, American Football or Ice Hockey. Those are just the FACTS. However, Basektball is a much more international sport where both Australia & New Zealand are ranked #5 & #21 respectively. Both of these nations play Cricket. In terms of Soccer, England is currently ranked #3, Netherlands #6 & Australia # 23. Again, ALL of these nations play Cricket.
                • Re height, I already told you that not all Indian's are alike and provided scientific EVIDENCE (see below) proving that 'upper class' Indian's tend to be taller than 'lower class' Indian's and ON PAR with many Western nations.
                Men's Ranking (fifa.com)

India 165cm
                France 175.6cm
                Germany 178.9cm
                Ireland 177cm
                Italy 176.5cm
                Portugal 173.9cm
                Russia 176.4cm
                Spain 177.3cm
                England 175.3cm
                Scotland 175cm
                USA 175.3cm
                USA - 178cm (Whites)
                USA - 176.4cm (Blacks)
                Uzbekistan - 169.6cm
                Netherlands - 183.8cm
                Croatia - 180.4cm​​

Nice try Z
                Z won't like this... your actually posting facts and it's not his opinion...

Comment

Men's Ranking (fifa.com)

India 165cm
                  France 175.6cm
                  Germany 178.9cm
                  Ireland 177cm
                  Italy 176.5cm
                  Portugal 173.9cm
                  Russia 176.4cm
                  Spain 177.3cm
                  England 175.3cm
                  Scotland 175cm
                  USA 175.3cm
                  USA - 178cm (Whites)
                  USA - 176.4cm (Blacks)
                  Uzbekistan - 169.6cm
                  Netherlands - 183.8cm
                  Croatia - 180.4cm​​

Nice try Z
                  " From upper status. "

1 ) This group make up very few, very boxers and would wide pro sports % wise. 2 ) As I have told you India lacks the big, strong and tall genetics to produce men 160 - 201+ in boxing and sports then require strength, and height. This is not by accident.

Nice attempt tough. Thanks for the links. If you review them you will see India remarkably slim for amount of golds and place and the bottom of such lists. They only have for a billion people so ....

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post

Z won't like this... your actually posting facts and it's not his opinion...
                    Hahaha tell me about it...my fav line was "in sports that require power they are weak bodied people in general... the arms, shoulders, and chest are not very strong or well defined"...it's absolutely HILARIOUS how he considers Baseball & Ice Hockey 'power sports' yet considers their cousins Cricket & Field Hockey (where India are a dominant force) the complete opposite!?! Can a person be any more illogical?
                    KOVALEVKO Inoue Body Shot likes this.

Comment

• Dr. Z HisExcellency Hey Z, did you check out Arjun Nimmala?

Comment

Working...
                      X