Collapse
No announcement yet.

khan more talented than naz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khna is definitely a more refined and rounded boxer, though I Naz remains the harder puncher and superior counter-puncher.

Comment

This is stupid they guy has yet to turn professional and comparing him to a world champion. No wonder nobody ever becomes a star if people start talking rubbish like this give him a chance to fight over 5 rounds before making suggestions.

It is a bit like saying I wonder if Jack Jackson could have handled ali.

Comment

I agree Rudy, Khan is not yet a pro and still has a allot of developing to do. He may even be a great amatuer but a flop in the pros, maybe not. But it is too soon to tell!

Comment

Khan hasn't even fully matured yet. He still has the wiery figure of a young man and tho all the fundamental schooling is there coupled w/ raw reflexes and talent, he's nowhere near comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy
            This is stupid they guy has yet to turn professional and comparing him to a world champion. No wonder nobody ever becomes a star if people start talking rubbish like this give him a chance to fight over 5 rounds before making suggestions.

It is a bit like saying I wonder if Jack Jackson could have handled ali.
            After thinking of something profound to say? **** it! I agree with ya man! The lad hasnt even fought pro yet! I dont doubt his ability, but time will tell.

Comment

Khan is a talanted fighter... But Naz was far more talanted at this age!

Comment

KHAN hasn't turn professional has he? He is still a TOT right? 17 or 18?

I believe that KHAN TOT will become somebody someday.

Comment

Originally posted by martinwbc
                  Khan is a talanted fighter... But Naz was far more talanted at this age!
                  Oh, so Hamed won an olympic silver medal at age 17?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk
                    Hamed was European Bantamweight champ at age 19 and WBO featherweight champ the following year. Although he is yet to box as a pro, i doubt very much Khan will be capable of such achievements so early on in his career. So to the quaestion of who is more talented at the same age, I would say Naz was far more talented at age 18 than Khan is. The kids got a long way to go, theres a world of difference between the amateur an pro game.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk
                      No but he won a world title! A fighter like Naz comes along once in a lifetime and it's already happened.

Khan is a decent prospect, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                      X