No announcement yet.

Nicolay Valuev??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbds
    .....I am very curious about him. From what I hear he seems to be improving with each fight. Who knows??
    he seems to be improving with each fight? he's had 40 fights!! and is going no where.dont think he can take a good shot either. valuev has been well managed. he's had 40 fights for goodness sake and is still fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumbler
      he might go on to break marciano's record if he keeps fighting bums!! valuev cant fight..its just a freak show!!
      Just to let you know, a lot of people have broken Marciano's record. It was only important because of who he did it against.

Take Sugar Ray Robinson 120-1-2. And that was before or right at the time he moved to middleweight.

Comment

I think if he fought Vitali he might not get ko'ed but he would lose by UD.

Comment

Well, Valuev is steadily improving his boxing, yes, it isn't "flying like a butterfly, sting like a bee", he rather "steps like godzilla, hit like a sledhe-hammer", and I dont see any reasons to think that Vitaly Klitchko really better than Nicolay Valuev. Valuev doesnt scream "I am the best", he is really modest, at least not so arrogant as Klitchko.

Comment

We shouldn`t compare the champion and his opponents. The facts show us who is the best in boxing. I`ve never seen Valuev fighting the dangerous boxers. And if you really want to be the best, you have to be sure that there is no one in the world who can knock you out.

Comment

true but you are nicely forgetting that vitali has hardly been banging the door down to settle all differences and avenge his loss to byrd.

Comment

How about Valuev vs. Wlad Klitchko it may show if he's any good ?

Comment

I heard that this fight was supposed to be, but I don`t think that story has an end.

Comment

Wlad TKO'S Valuev in the 7-8 round.

Comment

not sure i agree Didge, Vlad has been shown up to be very mentally fragile he has the skills but if he doesnt put vvaluev down his fragile mindset could crumble with that monster bearing down on him,

good match up tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X