No announcement yet.

Witter would KO Hatton if they fought this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
    witter would destroy hatton no matter when they fought. there is no way hatton can deal with witter's style. as iv been saying for years he would walk onto one. hatton knows it, there is no way he will ever fight witter
    i agree, i think witter would have always taken this, thats probably why it never happened

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
      I actually reckon Khan would do aswell.

Hatton is done.
      Originally posted by elephant man View Post
      I agree with you,Im not a big Khan fan but no way can Hatton survive against someone with so much speed,it kills Hatton and IMO Khan would stop Hatton.
      Seems like you two have brought in to the hype too much that Khan is actually gonna be some kinda p4p guy when he isn't. Prescott was **** and banged him out! Hatton would give that GLASS chin constant pressure, and Khan isn't exactly a big hitter like Pacman to put him out. Hatton has only lost to the best and would KO a second rate guy like Khan. He might not be hard to find but neither is Khan's chin! Hatton was even catching Pacman when dazed. Only guy to shut him out in terms of defence was Floyd. Witter would be harder and I think he should use a Khan fight as a tune up for his nemesis

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
        Seems like you two have brought in to the hype too much that Khan is actually gonna be some kinda p4p guy when he isn't. Prescott was **** and banged him out! Hatton would give that GLASS chin constant pressure, and Khan isn't exactly a big hitter like Pacman to put him out. Hatton has only lost to the best and would KO a second rate guy like Khan. He might not be hard to find but neither is Khan's chin! Hatton was even catching Pacman when dazed. Only guy to shut him out in terms of defence was Floyd. Witter would be harder and I think he should use a Khan fight as a tune up for his nemesis

Man I cant stand Khan,hes got skills but is so overhyped its untrue,but the fact is Ricky is completely shot now,has no punch resistance and should never fight again(Especially against a guy as fast as Khan)
        Ricky may have lost to the best but he was utterly and totally dominated and outclassed in both fights.
        He was in trouble against Lazcano and he was on the shelf for over a year when they fought.
        Ricky just cant take shots like he used to.Khan would stop him,way too fast.

Comment

Hatton still beats khan and witter.....give him some respect. He done a number on malignagi (malignagi would beat witter and khan)
          Last edited by UKBRAWLER; 06-24-2009, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UKBRAWLER View Post
            Hatton still beats khan and witter.....give him some respect. He done a number on malignagi (malignagi would beat witter and khan)
            10 year old girls punch harder than Paulie.
            Hatton walked through his pillow punches all night,Khan and Witter punch like Tyson compared to him.

Comment

Paulie maglinaggi got exposed by Hatton, who would you back Paulie to beat now?

Comment

Working...
              X