No announcement yet.

Witter would KO Hatton if they fought this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hatton will never be the same after Pac destroyed him. His confidence and mentality will be at a low, and he wouldn't want to be open to shots like that again, thus having to change his style up. He looked good against Malignaggi with a change of style, but he knew he could take his shots so left his right hand down quite often.

Witter would expose him if they were to fight this year. I still rate Witter as a talent (if his head is right).

I'd rather see Khan/Hatton. If Hatton finds his chin, it would be goodnight, but Khan is improving under Roach, and his speed would give Ricky fits. If he sits down on his shots, he will be a force to reckon with. His chin will always put drama into fights.

Comment

witter would destroy hatton no matter when they fought. there is no way hatton can deal with witter's style. as iv been saying for years he would walk onto one. hatton knows it, there is no way he will ever fight witter

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
          I actually reckon Khan would do aswell.

Hatton is done.
          Agreed... Even Thaxton would do a number... I really don't want to see Hatton get destroyed, because the light's are on but no ones at home.. His confidence is gone..

Comment

Hatton is all but done now, after being knocked out in brutal fashion it's time to hang them up. His better days are behind him that's for sure.

Comment

Witter would have KO hatton 5 years ago, Bad style matchup in general and the more reason why they avoid the Witter matchup in those days.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post

Always makes me laugh.
                Hatton saying Witter hasnt got any fans is a **** excuse,Hatton/Witter would sell out the city of Manchester stadium basically because Hatton has a huge following.
                It should have happened years ago,Witter maybe 35 buts hes a gym rat and the total opposite to Ricky so I see him carrying on for a few years yet,but I know Ricky wouldnt fight him.
                High Risk/low reward

Comment

This is always going to overshadow Hatton's career.

Comment

Witter looked in phenominal shape last time I saw him,

Comment

witter can still stay in shape but he is abit past it now. i hope he wins the title and gets his rematch with bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X