No announcement yet.

David Haye pulls out of Klitsckho bout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
    If i had spent all that time, effort and money making a deal and then promoting it in various countries, I think I would wait for my opponent to recover from their injury providing it is within reasonable time.

You don't go through all that for nothing, an injury is upredicatable in could have happened to any of them.

I just hope its not too serious and they can get it on at a later date.
    So, you think it's a real, legitimate injury?

I think, as much as I like Haye, that he's trying to better oil the gears of his tank. The ****in guy is a natural cruiser, fought some no name heavies and is trying to put his foot in the ocean with Klitschko. The public is making this happen too quickly. In my opinion, he faked an injury to hit another couple cycles of test, if you ask me.

Don't ****in' flame me all the pro boxers juice and if you don't believe that you're just fools

Comment

Originally posted by Flicker Jab View Post

I think, as much as I like Haye, that he's trying to better oil the gears of his tank. The ****in guy is a natural cruiser, fought some no name heavies and is trying to put his foot in the ocean with Klitschko. The public is making this happen too quickly. In my opinion, he faked an injury to hit another couple cycles of test, if you ask me.

Don't ****in' flame me all the pro boxers juice and if you don't believe that you're just fools

You Stupid, Stupid Boy.

Comment

Thats why he is now trying to fight Vitali in september?

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
          Thats why he is now trying to fight Vitali in september?

You really think that fight is going to happen? I sure don't.

I think Haye is just tryin to save face by saying he is willing to fight Vitali when the reality is that there are quite a few hurdles blocking that fight from being made.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            You really think that fight is going to happen? I sure don't.

I think Haye is just tryin to save face by saying he is willing to fight Vitali when the reality is that there are quite a few hurdles blocking that fight from being made.
            I firmly beleive it's all down to Setanta's problems. Haye wasn't going to get paid so he invented an injury, one that couldn't be proven.

Comment

Do you have any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
                i dont think wlad will be able to find a quality opponent. hopefully they can fight in july.
                Not much happens in July and August in terms of big televised fights. I heard no TV station would take it during that period and that Haye's lay off period has not been confirmed. Hopefully he will beast up Robocop very soon

Comment

Working...
                X