Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye pulls out of Klitsckho bout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye pulls out of Klitsckho bout!

I have just been on *********.com and been informed that David Haye is set to pull out of the June 20th bout with Klitsckho!

I am gutted to say the very very least!!!!

http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/o...ed/gnid-55643/

Comment

I was looking forward to this. Hopefully the injury isn't too serious and it can be rescheduled this year.

Comment

This is crappy news to say the least, I hope its rescheduled soon.

Comment

I doubt it will be rescheduled. Why should Wlad sit about and wait for a challenger to fight when he feels like it? He'll fight on the 20th and then Povetkin will get his chance end of the year, meanwhile Haye won't have had a fight in a year. Haye has blown it big time and let down a lot people.

Comment

I was looking on ebay to buy a ticket with my birthday money then seen the breaking news on Setanta. i was happy that never put a bid in for a ticket and gutted the fight was off at same time.

Comment

This is such a fucking disappointment. I really hope Klistchko changes his mind and agrees to postpone it.

Comment

i dont think wlad will be able to find a quality opponent. hopefully they can fight in july.

Comment

Originally posted by Special K View Post
                  I doubt it will be rescheduled. Why should Wlad sit about and wait for a challenger to fight when he feels like it? He'll fight on the 20th and then Povetkin will get his chance end of the year, meanwhile Haye won't have had a fight in a year. Haye has blown it big time and let down a lot people.

If i had spent all that time, effort and money making a deal and then promoting it in various countries, I think I would wait for my opponent to recover from their injury providing it is within reasonable time.

You don't go through all that for nothing, an injury is upredicatable in could have happened to any of them.

I just hope its not too serious and they can get it on at a later date.

Comment

Gutttttttttttttttted.

Comment

Working...
                    X