Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    They NEED to hire Chris Eubank.
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldnt mind Eubank and Benn on commentary LOL. Sadly, that would never happen...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      The UK commentators are overall better than the American commentators. I especially like Jim Watt.

There are no real morons like Teddy Atlas, or nuthugging fanboys like Max Kellerman among them.

There are some good ones in the US too though, like Steward, Lampley, Tessitore and Johnson.
      Jim is good but he has an awful habit of saying "stop the fight now" when someone wobbles slightly

Ian Darke is a top commentator imo, I may be swayed cos he had a good laugh with us after the Khan Barrera fight in Manchester though

Comment

Most British commentators are awful. Glen McRory should be sacked. He has no place in the entertainment industry. Duke McKenzie is awful and boring.

The sky pundit team needs a shake up too. Nelson, McRory, get them out.

Comment

Also John Rawling needs to go. He's a good commentator but his boxing opinions are stupid. I remember when Khan was fighting on ITV against some portugese guy and rawling said ''is Khan the best at any weight''?

Comment

British Boxing Commentators

I didn't realize how bad Nielly was until this Olympics, he was passable when Woodhall was with him but as soon as Woodhall took a break and left him on his own he was dire.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
              Also John Rawling needs to go. He's a good commentator but his boxing opinions are stupid. I remember when Khan was fighting on ITV against some portugese guy and rawling said ''is Khan the best at any weight''?
              ****ing hell, they're desperate at times some commentators, they run out of things to say but as it's their job they feel the urge to blurt something out however daft it may be

that's a classic though, Amir Khan the best Heavy weight EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
                Adam Smiths knowledge is superb, he's a good front man but I don't like him as a commentator.

Jim Watt has the voice but he can talk some ****e at times.

Glen Mccrory is useless, he also chatted up my mum once, prick.

Barry Mcguigan talks the most sense out the lot, he's the best analyst by a country mile, he got Haye v Wlad spot on.

Richie Woodhall talks sense but gets far too excited at times and his accent doesn't sound right.

Jonny Nelson is hit and miss, without being racist, he favours the blacks a hell of a lot, his dick sucking of DeGale was embarrssing.

Ian Darke is the best commentator by a country mile.

Nicky Piper looks like a lesbian.

John Rawling is okay, prefer Darke though, it's a shame Darke only seems to do the big fights now.

Dave Clark is a good anchor.

Who have I missed?

My dream setup would be - Dave Clark as anchor, Jonny Nelson, Barry Mcguigan and a current relevant fighter in the studio.

Adam Smith interviewing and Ian Darke and Jim Watt commentating.

Yes,yes he does

Comment

They should get Hagler on.

Comment

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
                    ****ing hell, they're desperate at times some commentators, they run out of things to say but as it's their job they feel the urge to blurt something out however daft it may be

that's a classic though, Amir Khan the best Heavy weight EVER!
                    I know it's funny but you just wanna grab that commentator and punch him.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                      John Rawlings is by far the worst UK commentator.

Most of the others are very good.

Comment

Working...
                      X