Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Boxing Commentators

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't stand the shouty Scottish guy. His voice grates on me majorly.

Comment

I like McGuigan, but he sometimess gets annoyingly repetitive. Take the Froch fight for example. If he said "Froch needs to get his hands up" once he must have said it a thousand times. Whilst he was absolutely right in his analysis, I didn't need the glaringly obvious shoved down my throat every thirty seconds.

Comment

Too bias for my liking. Ian Darke acts like a fan boy.

Comment

Duke is the best, hand down, no bull****. You should have heard his commentary on the Taylor Froch fight.

Comment

bring back Harry and Reg.

Comment

I heard Hagler commentates on some British fights?

Comment

Jim Watt annoys me to death. His voice goes through me and he repeats himself over and over again.

Comment

Watt and Darke are top notch. Darke is a great commentator his knowledge of all sports (not just boxing) is fantastic and Watt for me is a perfect foil for him, just like he was for Reg back in the day.

Comment

I hate them all, really annoying, give me Showtime's or HBO's any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                      I hate them all, really annoying, give me Showtime's or HBO's any day.
                      I have watched HBO and sho0w time and really enjoyed it.Sky can be rubbish and so is Setanta sometimes.After the fight I always want to hear what the fighters say,all these British Broadcasters do is quickly bring us back to their boring commentators.What we want to do is hear what the fighers are saying.

I watched the Hatton weigh in on ESPN because the SKY broadcast was crap.Craig missed the weigh in concentrating on some pundits in stead of the proceedings.

Another thing I cant stand is after a fight they only concentrate on the British fighter and we never hear from the opponent.Come on whoever told you always have to take sides.We want to hear what the guy from Ukraine or Ghana has to say.

Comment

Working...
                      X