No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury Ko's Matthew Ellis in 48 seconds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury Ko's Matthew Ellis in 48 seconds

His next fight will be on the undercard of Froch/Taylor in the states, I wonder who it will be?

he beat a ATG in Ellis.

Comment

This fight looked suspect to me, Ellis didnt throw a single punch.

Im not sayin he took a dive but it looked like he wanted to get out of there asap.

Comment

Marcus Rhode maybe? At least he's fighting quite often. Credit for that.

Comment

I think he has to pick his fights pretty carefully at this point if he wants to make any money. A guy his size doesn't physically mature until about 26, and he still has a lot of stuff to work on.

Comment

isnt that the guy who uppercutted himself in the fight lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              I think he has to pick his fights pretty carefully at this point if he wants to make any money. A guy his size doesn't physically mature until about 26, and he still has a lot of stuff to work on.
              can you elaborate on that? Interesting point....

Comment

I to thought that fight looked suspect to , Ellis looked like a kid that had took the wrong bus to schooll.....i mean he just didn't want any part of being in there

Comment

lol did you see the pair of **** on ellis!

maccarinelli took what 4/5 rounds to dispose of this fat bastard and fury does it in 48 seconds

Comment

Welldone fury, i like this kid, hopefully he gets a put in with a durable american who will give him a good few rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X