No announcement yet.

amir khan haters are racist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quote:
    (Wait till there's a breidis prescott rematcch you'll see it'll prove that it was absolute luck he got KO'd)

I don't agree sorry but he got knock the **** out pretty convince to me.I not hating i think he is a awesome fighter but that night with Prescott was no his night, close the deal that is my opinion i respect yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
      Ya'll probably hate the fact that a **** can be so good at boxing.
      probably the same folks going around talking to your friends about how immigrants are stinking up your country with curry. Hell I heard brits went to
      his fights to see him get the knocked the **** out. I've grown up around racists and I know how you guys think.

Amir khan's got legendary hand speed and is one of the best olympic boxers I've ever seen.

That time he got KO'd was a fluke. It will probably never happen again. Breidis prescott is an undefeated pro and a hard hitter as well. For those that done boxing you know how it feels to get a hard hit to the chin. It's damn hard to concentrate and put your **** together after one of those.

He even beat the legend MAB with ease.

Come on fess up all you haters are just mad that a stinking curry **** can get so high up in boxing.****in racists.
      no he just sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by villa04 View Post
        no he just sucks
        How can you hate someone for not being a good boxer then?

stop behaving like an idiot.

Comment

• double post
          Last edited by UKBRAWLER; 06-02-2009, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by minion View Post
            Ignore him, the guy's an idiot
            Yeah alright ....i'm an idiot.

heres a to comfort you when khan gets his chin checked again.........

Comment

• Khan is very overrated and his chin is terrible and even Freddie Roach knows that.

Warren hasn't got a clue what to do with Khan and by moving him up to light welter to fight Kotelnkik could have problems because Kotelnik stopped Gavin Rees and could stop Khan and giving him a shot a World title when he has never had a fight at that weight is stupid particulary with the chin Khan has.

Comment

Working...
              X