Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will go further out of are new prospects?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    all three of warren's new guys looked a bit **** last night
    The answer is in your sentence...

Comment

I gotta say it but i thought Billy Joe Saunders looked the best of warrens three guys last night by a country mile...
      Darren Sutherland said on sentanta sports before they all fought on satday that he thought Billy Joe Saunders was the best of the three !
      But IMO Darren Sutherland is the best of all of them

Comment

Darren Sutherland looks like he is going to get somewhere,and probably a lot quicker than the others.I think its a bit harsh getting too heavy on the guys last night,it was their first outing after all.Something to consider though is a point that Lennox Lewis made,and that is that when he started out as a pro he did it fighting in small halls with not much tv exposure and hype,despite being an olympic gold medallist himself,without all the razzamatazz that we saw last night.Take Degale for example.When he was stood there with the laser show and all that bollocks going off behind him,he looked like he was ****ting himself.I would have thought that promoters would have learnt from the experiences of Audley Harrison and Amir Khan.No fighter starting his pro career should be starting it top of the bill,they should be fighting at the bottom without immediate exposure,and fighting as regularly as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
          Darren Sutherland looks like he is going to get somewhere,and probably a lot quicker than the others.I think its a bit harsh getting too heavy on the guys last night,it was their first outing after all.Something to consider though is a point that Lennox Lewis made,and that is that when he started out as a pro he did it fighting in small halls with not much tv exposure and hype,despite being an olympic gold medallist himself,without all the razzamatazz that we saw last night.Take Degale for example.When he was stood there with the laser show and all that bollocks going off behind him,he looked like he was ****ting himself.I would have thought that promoters would have learnt from the experiences of Audley Harrison and Amir Khan.No fighter starting his pro career should be starting it top of the bill,they should be fighting at the bottom without immediate exposure,and fighting as regularly as possible.
          The thing is as a pro lennox has had to fight for every shilling hes ever earned ,unlike Degale whos been made a wealthy young man even before he stepped in to a pro ring!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
            The thing is as a pro lennox has had to fight for every shilling hes ever earned ,unlike Degale whos been made a wealthy young man even before he stepped in to a pro ring!
            Exactly! Its like Audley Harrison signing that 5 million pound deal with the bbc before he had even taken his headgear off.

Comment

I don't think any of them will do ****, I voted fr the ***** though.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                I voted fr the ***** though.

Comment

nice

Kell Brook 19(12)-0-0 British Champ 22 yr
                  John Murray 26(14)-0-0 British Champ 24 yr
                  Nathan Cleverly 15(5)-0-0 Commonwealth Champ 21yr
                  Kevin Mitchell 27(20)-0-0 Brit/Common Champ 24yr
                  Paul Appleby 13(8)-0-0 British Champ 21 yr
                  Frankie Gavin 1(1)-0-0
                  Billy joe saunders 1(1)-0-0
                  George Groves 2(1)-0-0

Comment

darren sutherland got my vote and jeffries are the two i think will go on and do well.

Comment

Sadly I didnt get to watch the 3 olympians this past week..
                      Is there a link to the fights anywhere?
                      p.s I take it none of them were hugely impressive?

Comment

Working...
                      X