• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
    wtf............
    wtf report!

Comment

LOL what the hell? i think winky may have edited my quote a bit there

EDIT: infact as you can see i never edited my previous post before ya call me a liar

Comment

Thats a surprise seen as how he is with frank warren...i thought he had a good thing with ITV and if anything setanta may have been a better option...unless he gets a title shot immediately after this fight, assuming he wins, i can't see anyone paying £15 odd to watch khan fight.....R U MAAHHHDDD...sorry mate but its gonna have 2 be a youtube flex from now on......in british boxer i would say only hatton and calzaghe could be on PPV and it be successful....david haye in the future if things go well for him...but KHAN....i wanna know what tree they fell out of when this was all concucted

Comment

Originally posted by Speecha View Post
          Thats a surprise seen as how he is with frank warren...i thought he had a good thing with ITV and if anything setanta may have been a better option...unless he gets a title shot immediately after this fight, assuming he wins, i can't see anyone paying £15 odd to watch khan fight.....R U MAAHHHDDD...sorry mate but its gonna have 2 be a youtube flex from now on......in british boxer i would say only hatton and calzaghe could be on PPV and it be successful....david haye in the future if things go well for him...but KHAN....i wanna know what tree they fell out of when this was all concucted

No mate./...ohhhhh no

http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports

Comment

Originally posted by mojack View Post

?????

Comment

A ppv event - What a liberty, £15 for what amounts to Khan in a learning fight and nothing more than a domestic match up between Arthur and Cook.
              the undercard looks pretty decent though.

Comment

Originally posted by beecherhq View Post
                just read on their website khan has signed a 6 fight deal with sky sports and they're already putting his fights on sky box office. September 6th is on sky box office, its a good line up but they can **** right off.
                This is a good deal,Khan (hopefully) on box office.He obvioulsy got a signing on fee but this time he has to deliver.He cant keep fooling the public.If he brings bums to fight the public wont buy (hoping the public are rational ).

There is a good incentive.6 fights is like 2 yrs.His popularity will be reflected by the sales.If the sales are low Amir will push Warren to stop bringing bums
                Last edited by Bobby Shaw; 08-30-2008, 04:15 AM.

Comment

fighting bums has given him false confidence that he is a puncher and he's developed a style that will get him in trouble! he is going in and out throwing flurries like pacman when really he should be standing back and trying to become a boxer not a puncher. Preferrably a very fleet footed counter puncher to protect his glass chin. His style, his bull**** opponents and his bull**** trainers/managers/promoters are going to get him sparked out sooner than he should have!

Comment

the worst thing about this is that he was starting to get a very good audience on itv and getting people to watch boxing.

now he's going to lose them by going to sky and lose even real boxing fans like myself and others who have posted who are not going to pay £15 for a ****ing commonwealth title fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X